• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
about the Never B&W you just had a reply..
about the peace simbol, I know that I'm wrong but however thanks..
this is the fixed simbol (I make the effect with photoshop becouse I would to put it into my signature but the screen it's original ^^)
Peace_Statue_by_19dante91.jpg

This tile looks nice. I hope it has an event significant with the storyline.

p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!
because some people have some problems with the WHITE SCREEN, I have put, in the first post of the topic of crono, in the Spanish community of WAH, the link for the download of the version GBA of pokèmon crono (ENG)..
I hope, in this way, to prevent that my friend Ruka Prince (Sarcastic Prince) become crazy to answer to all about the WHITE SCREEN XDXD
(indeed I am not breaking anybody rule, since the link of the download is present on another site)
NO FORUM LINKING

Soon new UPDATES!!

Good idea. :3

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Hey, don't take it the wrong way. The last thing I wanted to do was post my question. I tried resetting it the way it was supposed to be about 20 times until I gave up.

Wow, I must really be an idiot. I can't find the download on any of the links in the first post. All of you now have permission to call me the biggest idiot on the face of the earth. Can someone just tell me where/what I have to click to find it? I really want to play this game. It looks great.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Yeah... Hate to say it dude but the link to your website isn't working. Sorry, just trying to tell you. Maybe it's just right now though. I'll try again later.

myokan

Developer
Years
  • Age 22
  • US
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
what should I do if when I patch pokemon ruby to pokemon crono and then, when I go to play pokemon crono and the screen turns white?

If you can see this, copy and paste into your signature. And message me so I know if you notice it. Now what are you waiting for??? DO IT!!!!!!!!!! This is by Pokestick and he commanded me to do this.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2022
Damn im not sure if im stuck or if its the end of the beta. I currently just woke up from my second dream, and when i try leave the house it say "i shouldnt go out at night"
Can someone help me? Im not sure what to do

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Has anyone been able to figure out how to fix the white screen that some people get at the beginning-- I have done all that has been suggested to do, with the 128 and everything, but still a white screen-- any new ideas to fix it yet?

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2022
Thats because you have a bad rom. Certain versions of ruby dont work and go white screen. Download different ones till you get a version that the patchs work with. I found one on 3roms but that website is hella annoying to download from.

Can some1 answer my question about how to continue after you wake up from your second dream and its too late to go outside?

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Dante, for anyone who gets a blank screen, tell them to keep downloading ruby roms untill they get one that work, for me it was one without a filesize underneath the program. Anyways keep looking for ruby roms because that's where the problem is at.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Can some1 answer my question about how to continue after you wake up from your second dream and its too late to go outside?

Talk to the bed and the script whether you want to go back to sleep or not, and select yes.
There should be a dream 'bout a Blue Meteorite Falling.

Figure the rest of them yourself.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
When does the beta end? If this has already been answered, I'm sorry. But I don't know what to do next.

Try playing in the morning? :laugh: Jk, I don't know what to do next either.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Yeah, the link to Dante's hacking website isn't working and I've tried many different roms. Still gettin the white screen. If anyone has a solution please give it to me. Yeah, I know, you all get this A LOT but I seriously just want to play the hack. It looks amazing.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Is it just me, or it Scarlet town a bit glitchy?
I come out of the pokemart door when I exit the pokemon center and I come out into the back of the pokemon center when I exit the pokemart.
Also, when I talk to salamence after the whole event there, it "flies" me back to town, but I end up right in front of the pokemon center again...

Is that where the beta is supposed to end?

simonrule18

Iwant to create my own pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
good work is great
can you tell me please if i can online in crono 2

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Sorry to post again. It's just that nobody answered my last post. That same friggin white screen keeps comin up. I've tried a billion different ruby roms, so don't give me that crap. I've also attempted to go to Dante's website entitled Pokehacking, however his link doesn't work. It keeps saying that the link is broken or something. I also don't see why any of you would get pissed off over someone asking how to play the hack, because it's not my fault that somewhere along the line a problem occured when Dante made the hack. So somebody please help, this looks like a fabulous hack.

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
Years
Sorry to post again. It's just that nobody answered my last post. That same friggin white screen keeps comin up. I've tried a billion different ruby roms, so don't give me that crap. I've also attempted to go to Dante's website entitled Pokehacking, however his link doesn't work. It keeps saying that the link is broken or something. I also don't see why any of you would get pissed off over someone asking how to play the hack, because it's not my fault that somewhere along the line a problem occured when Dante made the hack. So somebody please help, this looks like a fabulous hack.

Have you tried this? It's only a few posts up so I don't see how you could have missed it. I mean, it's pretty impossible to get the white screen from a ROM that >Dante< posted. :\

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Yeah, but there's only a link for beta 1. I don't see the english beta 2 in there anywhere. Not tryin to be difficult or anything guys, just tryin to play XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back