• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
OMG is god being kind to me first overworlds now your tiles but i would like to know if i can use them for my hack i am trying to make as a remake of D/P for the GBA and these tiles would fit in great if i could use them

If yes please PM me

I will give credit if you say yes

Thanks in advance

Shiny_latios

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2007
good game so far i like what you have done with the D/P center mart and gym. Seem as though my computer is a bit funny i bought the game of the net so i don't no what it will be like :(

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
Really though, considering the personality of Silver, do you think he would just give you a legendary? Maybe a prize from the E4 after beating them? Meh...

You do pose a good point FP, I agree maybe a prize after you beat the elite four

And Zel about the tiles, awesome work. The only thing I'm dissapointed about is the colors of the grass and trees, it looks a little gloomy. Oh well. Once again, amazing job Zel

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Zel, add my banners to the first post and let people use them, credit me on the first post, thanks ;( Jaajajaj!

Chibaymega12

Years
how the hell do i find the 7th badge

Hey now their's no need to use that kind of language. You get the 7th badge in Mahoganey Town. You have to beat team rocket adn do all the red gyarados stuff. After you do that, dont head straight for the ice tunnel go back to Mahogany town and go into the building that looks like a gym. The gym is icy and has a sliding puzzle. Pretty easy, keep cool, anyone can do it

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
i cant get pas the ice patch whats up with this im so confused with this game and i cant get the 7th badge either someone help me

Chibaymega12

Years
i cant get pas the ice patch whats up with this im so confused with this game and i cant get the 7th badge either someone help me

ok, the beta only goes up to the ice path. Think, buddy. Mahogany town, the town south of the lake of rage and route 43. Dont try to do anything in the ice tunnel, all you have to do is either catch or ko the red gyarados and beat the rockets then go to the gym. Your over thinking everything. Calm down and go to the gym, IN MAHOGANY TOWN.

Oh and Zel, my friend and I were talking and we love to make websites (not just a myspace or xanga). It takes about an hour to set up and I can give you the password to the site when and if I make it so you can update it and everything or I can. PM me if you think it's a good idea.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
thanks i did that but i cant find the 7th badge ... badge 1..flying..badge..2..bug..badge 3.. normal..badge 4..ghost..badge 5..steel.. badge 6..fighting.. and badge 8 ice where is the 7th badge :@

Chibaymega12

Years
thanks i did that but i cant find the 7th badge ... badge 1..flying..badge..2..bug..badge 3.. normal..badge 4..ghost..badge 5..steel.. badge 6..fighting.. and badge 8 ice where is the 7th badge :@

Have you beat Pyice? If so then you should have the 7th badge, Ice. If this is your problem PM zel

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
ive beaten the ice guy and when i won i looked on the trainer card and i had the 8th badge and i had all of them apart from the 7th i dont get it...is so what is the eighth badge ?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, first of all, I'm quite happy with the palettes I'm using, even when the grass looks a bit gloomy, as it was called... Still, many hacks are trying to get cheerful colors, so why would I be as all of them? Think, we want this hack to be a bit different than the rest... And, so far, there are not many (in fact now there would be two) hacks following the "opaque theme" (the other is Treecko's Moon/Sun). I loved those palettes, and that's what I wanted for my game...

Am I a gloomy person...? It may be possible... :P

how do i find the 7th badge pleaseee help me

Well davidm, I think you are refering to the missing 7th Badge in the Trainer's Card, which happens to be Blackthorn's Risingbadge. Of course, since this is a BETA (I hope you understand it), there's a good part of the game still not done... So, for now, there's no way to get into the Ice Path, nor reaching Blacthorn, nor winning the last Badge.
Be more patient, please! (Patience is a virtue...)

Your Gym Leader Spriters(Ciawood Gym Leader and Jasmine) is not nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do it properly and post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I also support you!!! Good Luck on Beta 4

Too many "!" XD (It sounded a bit like an order, be careful, because that doesn't work on me)
But... I'll tell you I have replaced Jasmine's sprite with one made by Kike-Scott, so you'll see it if Kike allows me to show it, if not, then wait for the next Beta. Thanks!

OMG is god being kind to me first overworlds now your tiles but i would like to know if i can use them for my hack i am trying to make as a remake of D/P for the GBA and these tiles would fit in great if i could use them

Unfortunately, I cannot offer the tiles, since the Beta4 is not yet released. After that, it could be possible.

Zel, add my banners to the first post and let people use them, credit me on the first post, thanks ;( Jaajajaj!

See if you can make them look more "goldish", then PM them to me, and I'll post them in the first post with credits, only if they look good (because I've plenty banners already, so the next ones should be something as cool as those ones, or better)

Oh and Zel, my friend and I were talking and we love to make websites (not just a myspace or xanga). It takes about an hour to set up and I can give you the password to the site when and if I make it so you can update it and everything or I can. PM me if you think it's a good idea.

Meh... I don't wanna be hanging around in a lot of sites having to update things (time eater...), so all I wanna update is gonna be here, on pokecommunity (and in SP's forums). But, if you wanna use the stuff I put here, you can do as you please.

That's all, I'm close to leaving Johto...!!! sniff... :'(

EDIT: (When I said "close to leaving Johto" it means surfing east from New Bark, which leads to the first route to the League, which happens to be in Kanto... What did you thought??? XD)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
So, here it is ? You've finished Blackthorn ? You've finished the road to E4 ? The victory road ? The elite 4 ?

And the ferry is ready to leave jotho ? COngratulation zel, you've gone in a place that no one's never go, you do your hack and you don't stop. Your're goin to finish this game, and it will be awesome.

Finishing jotho was the best proof you are really determinated. Congratulations !

Years
Zel congrats, your the first in this thread to actually leave Johto, (your game wise) and congratulations because if it werent for this hack, I would be bored when my dad would take my internet away! (Not in school at the moment) :P

Anyway, the only good thing thats missing would be the battle frontier from emerald, but even if you wanted that in shiny gold, you could just copy the script from emerald yea?

Again, gratz, this hack is turning out great!

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Curious about you adding in Kanto, I want it to be up to you.

Whatever makes the hack unique, remember what your working for Zel. No way I could pull of a good as hack as this,

Good luck.

Regards,

Liquinn.

Years
Curious about you adding in Kanto, I want it to be up to you.

Whatever makes the hack unique, remember what your working for Zel. No way I could pull of a good as hack as this,

Good luck.

Regards,

Liquinn.
Umm, you know.. johto was made from a fire red rom, and the actual region was made from the sevii islands, leaving the kanto reagion untouched..

He explained it alot earlier in the thread, look more, and you will find your answer, :P

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Actually, I love the new buildings. ^^ They give a unique feel to the game. There's a slight problem with the roof of the mart, but that's all that is wrong with it and I think you can easily fix that if you've got the time. And I love the dark palettes you've used. They really suit the mood of GSC (or that's just my impression). My only problem is with the trees, but I don't like D/P trees in general so the problem has more to do with me not liking them generally than the way you made them.

I really can't wait for more screenies!

Last edited:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
Nice work zel !!! No matter what you do with your hack.. it's gonna look good :)

And guys.. it's his hack, you shouldn't tell him wut to do :P If he wants to keep the tiles as they are it's his decision... which by the way i think are gr8 :D

Keep it up !!

Chibaymega12

Years
hey zel, i was wandering, do you have any idea about what your going to do with red yet? i.e. team change, name change
also are you thinking on doing a real tornament after or before you face red, kinda like in the anime?

O yeah, first on page 82(not that amazing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back