• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
Wow, this hack looks great and will be certainly worth the wait. Keep up the good work, Concorde!

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
i really think that this is amazing. i love the new fakemon which you will have in it. i will possibly play this because it looks so good. i like the look of Harpail and Phassio. Looking forward to this one all the way. keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2009
Hi. I like this! Thats game is awesome! I downloaded beta and i'm played all. You and your team are great spriters. I wan't Full version :) Or Alpha :)

Years
Hi. I like this! Thats game is awesome! I downloaded beta and i'm played all. You and your team are great spriters. I wan't Full version :) Or Alpha :)
What Beta, I thought she hadn't released a Beta yet. Oh and don't ask for a Full Version or Alpha (just wait till she releases it, and that applies to all you noobs asking for Beta/Alpha).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021

I think you posted in the wrong thread bud...
She never released a beta yet.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Concorde, if I may recall it correctly, released a Beta in the other forums -I need not to tell the forum, even if you PM me-...
One of the members here even posted that the 'beta' was buggy and the movements weren't changed at all and so were the icons...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I found the post!
By the way, there was one beta, but only on Polish forum, up to second gym, with movesets no changed :(
So she doesn't posted it here.
By the way, don't worry about progress, Concorde changed whole trees and grass to her own and pallettes to her own, but I won't post screens to not ruine the suprise.

Hope this clears it all...

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2009
Concorde release beta 1 on his site. He have link to site in DA profile. I'm not noob xD

BTW: Sorry for my bad English, but i'm from Poland and don't speak English so good

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yah... Concorde is a 'she', female, I mean...

But your english is okay. ^^

I just hope she leaves us a post here so we can know if she'sstill hacking battle Fire...

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Whats so strange about Concorde being a girl....
Anyway, I see Concorde has'nt posted here in a while...
Hope she is still working on battle fire because it would suck if she quitted.
Anyway, hope theres updates soon.

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2019
The hack is just simply brilliant, love the new pokemon, very nice indeed.
But the pokemon that you've created seems to be centered around birds, dogs, and horse
>< that's the only con in my opinion.
Add more exotic Fakemon would be a nice touch to the final version definitely.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey guys. Just to keep your hopes up on this hack, I contacted Concorde.
She didn't abandoned her hack. She's just too busy with Matura Exams.., and she has to prepare for it. ^^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Ah, good to know that (stupid exams -_-)

Oh well, wishing luck on that, and waiting till she can retake the work on the hack.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I just tried beta 1 last night, and I guess it wasn't really ready for us here...
Guess we just have to wait for her new updated beta. ^^

Glacier

Mayzz Lover
Years
(loud sighs) thank god she didn't quit she has such great talent. i cannot wait for the beta to be posted here it would be a crime against nature if she quit ^^

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
When you put a beta of the game or are you going to put the whole game?
Ah, I have seen pictures of the game and promises to be incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back