• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Playing the latest ash gray on gba4ios and when I get to the woman in the theme park in the orange islands the game stops completely help!

George Beamish

Mud Fish Poketuber
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2015
I started my LP of Ash Gray today and the nostalgia waves were so intense! I love it, and I'm playing the game as close to ash as possible. So far I have Pikachu, Metapod and Pidgeotto.

I have also made a few references in the game with my nicknames
Pikachu is Sparky, after Ritchie's Pikachu
Metapod is Dustox, because as a Butterfree, he and Jessie's Dustox both end up getting released to have a family
Pidgeotto is Flutters after MunchingOrange's Pidgeotto in his AshGray run (imaginative, aren't I? XD)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
According to me Metapod is working on it and will release next beta till december to january!

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
Did prof. oak told you to go to seafoam island? or you have completed it!
If you Have completed it go for Pi-kahuna Event And Then THe movie Mewtwo Strikes Back.and then It's Time for Make Room For Gloom.and then your mother will tell you about bruno training to the west of virdian city and then officer jenny wouldn't be there blocking your way!!
Hope I helped!!

Thanks that helped a lot! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
I wen't swimming in misty's gym but now i cannot get out,can you please fix this somehow? Maybe not even let the player go swimming.

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
When i have finished the battle at Tangelo Island by the 3 boys Tracey says i must go to the Pokémon Center but if i going in the Pokémon Center i get a black screen how i can fix this ?

Years
I dont know what you mean with : F.R. 1.0

And i already tried to repatch with 4.0

He means that you have to download an firered rom first (just type in google "firered rom download "and choose the first for the download) and then patch it with ash gray 4.0. Patching an older ash gray version on a newer won´t help you.

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
He means that you have to download an firered rom first (just type in google "firered rom download "and choose the first for the download) and then patch it with ash gray 4.0. Patching an older ash gray version on a newer won´t help you.

So i must begin overnew ?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 10, 2014
Where does the latest version end? Cause I can't seem to get further than the waterfall in the Orange Islands (route 25)...

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
Great Name and great idea!!!
You must have worked very hard!!!
I love passion projects like these...
they really take a life of their own...
keep up the good work!

-may all your scripts compile in peace

Back