• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon True Gale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Awesome. Finally a new release. After I finish my mini hack, I'll definitely play yours. Hilberts hair looks a little cut off though.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Awesome. Finally a new release. After I finish my mini hack, I'll definitely play yours. Hilberts hair looks a little cut off though.
I would like to clarify this is not a hack.

Well look at what we have here...

It's a bird...it's a game...NO...well...I mean yeah! IT'S TIME FOR TG'S DEMO RELEASE
That sounds awesome! good for you, but I will not be downloading it as I do not want to sign up for websites like that. There are better sites you could have used, like Mediafire. Still, congratulations, I hope it gets positive reviews!

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
I would like to clarify this is not a hack.

That sounds awesome! good for you, but I will not be downloading it as I do not want to sign up for websites like that. There are better sites you could have used, like Mediafire. Still, congratulations, I hope it gets positive reviews!

Edit: Going to update the download link with Dropbox.

Also, Mediafire has a upload limit of 200MB for free accounts, and since I don't have premium, I can't upload it onto Mediafire.

Thanks a lot though, I hope it get's positive reviews as well.

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
Back in business, plain and simple!

Credits to Riansky for the awesome tree tiles

capture41.png

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
Quick Update

The laptop that I used in order to develop True Gale has lived on it's final battery life a few days ago and now I have to find a way to get all my resources off of it and onto my new gaming computer. Until then, development for TG is going to take a pause while I get everything back in order.

I had a bunch of new screenshots to show off but since I currently don't have them, I'll just leave you guys with the current version of Neo City, home to the Pokemon World Tournament, Trading Card Shop, and Neo City Gym, Gym Leaders being Frontier Brains, Dahlia & Lucy

24dda295ba66b01e0ee5043.png

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Wow, this is very impressive. I hope you get your files recovered quickly. Also, if you're looking for help with mapping and spriting, inbox me. My credentials are the former game Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back which was originally a Fire Red hack that moved to RPG Maker XP on Pokemon Essentials, but I had no team and eventually the same thing happened to me... my computer died, but I had no way of recovering the files so all was lost. It's best to have a solid team when taking on a project like that.

Check out my (new) deviantart. There's not a lot up right now, but you may like what you see potentially. I specialize in trainer sprites and overworlds.

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
g0v.png

Teaser for something that's coming...And it's not what you think...

WIP: The text box, font, and building overworlds reflect nothing on the actual product, just something I'v been keeping that I think I can finally reveal. Overworld tiles and actual map design are completely different

Back on track, with a new laptop and everything restored. True Gale is reborn!

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
g0v.png

Teaser for something that's coming...And it's not what you think...

WIP: The text box, font, and building overworlds reflect nothing on the actual product, just something I'v been keeping that I think I can finally reveal. Overworld tiles and actual map design are completely different

Back on track, with a new laptop and everything restored. True Gale is reborn!

It's good to see this game back but as with the first set of screenshots you posted some of the stuff in this one is horribly resized. I can offer help because it is an easy fix but other than that I hope the best of this game because its plot and story are very interesting.

Riansky

Purr
Years
Wow, this don't seem to look alright. Everything its waay too resized, and normaly you don't use paths like that. The tiles are all messed up really. I hope you can somehow fix that, If you need help with mapping, I'd be glad do help you out.

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
hanging_at_the_daycare_by_nuzamaki90-d6au1nu.png

Just outside of Neo City and on Route 16 rests the Neo City Daycare Center, or Neo Daycare for short.

A small but comfortable place, trainers looking to learn how to breed or raise their Pokemon a bit for the Neo City Gym, PWT, or the other two Gyms on the island can come straight here.

From looking at the screen, you can see you'll be traveling with Barry throughout this route on the first go because he's lost Master Ken and needs someone to proceed with, and then there's the Magma Grunts who'll you confront later on...

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Wow this looks nice. The story interests me and the first screenshot is really awesome. Good Job on that.

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
A pair of screenshots cuz I like showing progress.

unf0.png

blwg.png

Just having fun with Barry on Route 16. Trying not to get fined :P

This is part of a main-story quest where you and Barry team up to travel through Route 16 since he's lost Master Ken and doesn't know how to get to Radical City, home to the fourth gym.

And yes, I see that messed up tree tile error

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
Quick Update!

Thanks to Carmaniac, or LostSoulsDev on DA, True Gale now has a new and improved menu system!

Screen for your time :D

vb4z.png

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
And another quick update, which will probably be the last for a while since I'm planning something to replace this :D

Just a quick screenshot to tease a new feature and a new character joining the cast in Pokemon True Gale, Professor Cypress. What could Holon be and where is it located?

cl33.png

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
um, I'm gunna take a shot in the dark (totally a guess and have seen no information) but is holon in radical city? perhaps a building of some sort?
Looks awesome, it almost seems like the player has a choice between 2 options in the background though, but the professor looks really cool, nice job

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
um, I'm gunna take a shot in the dark (totally a guess and have seen no information) but is holon in radical city? perhaps a building of some sort?
Looks awesome, it almost seems like the player has a choice between 2 options in the background though, but the professor looks really cool, nice job

Lol you might not believe this but I actually totally forgot that the menu showed the location. Not much of a surprise anymore xD

I'm glad you noticed the background though because that's pretty important, and I'm working on a pretty cool animation to make it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back