• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Yea, I agree with you in Yamask and Woobat will evolve. All of J&J's Pokemon all evolved. After all, they are very good trainers in interacting with their Pokemon. (especially James with Chimeco, that made me almost cried) But I really missed Arbok and Weezing.

Not Celine, nooooooo! xD I miss Arbok and Weezing as well. I hope they will return by the end of the anime. Them and Miyamoto, grrr.

@arbok: I think we all feel the same here. Pokemon is incredibly boring without JJ&M. The show will lose some fans if it keeps on going. I also will completely stop watching it if the trio departs. I don't understand what the staff is thinking. They should consider what Shudo used to say...

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Not Celine, nooooooo! xD I miss Arbok and Weezing as well. I hope they will return by the end of the anime. Them and Miyamoto, grrr.

@arbok: I think we all feel the same here. Pokemon is incredibly boring without JJ&M. The show will lose some fans if it keeps on going. I also will completely stop watching it if the trio departs. I don't understand what the staff is thinking. They should consider what Shudo used to say...
yeah it would be great to have a team rocket reunion with Arbok and Weezing but I don't see it happening for a while yet. Especially with B&W's fear of pre-gen V pokemon, not even Wobuffet, the 4th rocket, survived the purges. Am I the only one who sees the massive flaw in the reasoning behind not taking any pokemon not native to Unova. Apearantly having a Serviper will make them easy to identify but having a talking meowth, team rocket uniforms and saying a motto including their names is fine.....
I guess that the thinking behind them apearing less is to avoid the villain decay that got them around mid Kanto but if they wanted a threating Team Rocket I don't see why they couldn't use Butch and Cassidy or even new rockets who work with the trio.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
yeah it would be great to have a team rocket reunion with Arbok and Weezing but I don't see it happening for a while yet. Especially with B&W's fear of pre-gen V pokemon, not even Wobuffet, the 4th rocket, survived the purges. Am I the only one who sees the massive flaw in the reasoning behind not taking any pokemon not native to Unova. Apearantly having a Serviper will make them easy to identify but having a talking meowth, team rocket uniforms and saying a motto including their names is fine.....
I guess that the thinking behind them apearing less is to avoid the villain decay that got them around mid Kanto but if they wanted a threating Team Rocket I don't see why they couldn't use Butch and Cassidy or even new rockets who work with the trio.
True, it doesn't make any sense to keep Meowth and not the others in the point of view of the Pokemon universe. As you said, it just makes sense in the real world to make TR look threatening, but it only applies to Wobbuffet, Carnivine and Mime Jr. They could have kept Yanmega and Seviper.

It would've been fun if Flint joined the trio... Butch and Cassidy are fun, but they could never cooperate with Jessie and James :P.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
True, it doesn't make any sense to keep Meowth and not the others in the point of view of the Pokemon universe. As you said, it just makes sense in the real world to make TR look threatening, but it only applies to Wobbuffet, Carnivine and Mime Jr. They could have kept Yanmega and Seviper.

It would've been fun if Flint joined the trio... Butch and Cassidy are fun, but they could never cooperate with Jessie and James :P.
Well, Carnivine and Mime Jr. bring out the softer side of James which clearly isn't the angle they're going for. Wobuffet would proberly ruin their plans by coming out randomly so those would be legit reasons but Yanmega and Seviper could easily have stayed if the writers didn't want to start everything fresh.

Butch and Cassidy have worked with Jessie and James before just not all together (Butch + Jessie and Cassidy + James) but there is a lot of tension there.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Well, Carnivine and Mime Jr. bring out the softer side of James which clearly isn't the angle they're going for. Wobuffet would proberly ruin their plans by coming out randomly so those would be legit reasons but Yanmega and Seviper could easily have stayed if the writers didn't want to start everything fresh.
Yep yep.

Butch and Cassidy have worked with Jessie and James before just not all together (Butch + Jessie and Cassidy + James) but there is a lot of tension there.
Definitely :P. Actually, it would've been a good episode topic to make them work together on a mission (in previous series). That or bring back Domino, but I'm repeating myself again. So many wishes. Hopeless wishes lol.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I'm gonna post a topic to try and boost activity!

If the trio were to steal one Pokémon successfully, what would you like it to be?
Pikachu. Then they win :D
but if this is one that they'd keep for themselves and use on a regular basis, then I'd quite like a Rhyorn. I know, at first it doesn't sound much like a TRio pokemon but they've never had a real charging brute force style pokemon which would give them a new edge, as Rhyorn is part ground then it should stop Ash using Pikachu all the time *cough cough*.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

If the trio were to steal one Pokémon successfully, what would you like it to be?

THE MOST POWERFUL POKEMON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
Stealing is only reserved for Pikachu, I rather that they capture and actually train like a Dratini or something like that. But too bad J&J are too lazy and those pokemon like Dratini in the anime are considered so rare that its so difficult to find one and even if you do, its hard to raise it. Anime just overates it.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Yeah, Dratini is so overrated! Anyway, I'd like them to capture Mewtwo, but that's too ambitious. So let's be modest and choose Moltres xP! James and Moltres for the win.

Years

Some ground type Pokemon to render that Pikachu useless. >_>''
And if the rumours are true, then it should be this:
Spoiler:

:D

Goodness me, the club is so dead. ;_; Well, it needs regeneration *coughhintcough*

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
THE MOST POWERFUL POKEMON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
Stealing is only reserved for Pikachu, I rather that they capture and actually train like a Dratini or something like that. But too bad J&J are too lazy and those pokemon like Dratini in the anime are considered so rare that its so difficult to find one and even if you do, its hard to raise it. Anime just overates it.

I wonder why Dratini was the first Pokémon that came to my mind too... maybe it was the one from the banned episode that made me want to get one.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Some ground type Pokemon to render that Pikachu useless. >_>''
And if the rumours are true, then it should be this:
Spoiler:

:D

Goodness me, the club is so dead. ;_; Well, it needs regeneration *coughhintcough*
Nice picture lol! I never get tired of those manly Digletts.

Yeah, the thread is not very active at the moment :(. I don't think I've ever been that busy in my life before. I can't wait for the end of April, then I'm done xD!

[Edit] Oh my gosh, I wanna cry. By April 5th, there will most likely have been 11 episodes without TR in a row. Check it out for yourself: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Best_Wishes_series_episodes
This is so sad.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
And very soon.... they will find themselves as special guest stars....

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years

Yeah... poor them. I keep on repeating myself, but this sucks and I'm angry =<. I hope Japanese fans are complaining to bring them back more often.

Years
Even though I haven't watched any of the recent episodes we all pretty much saw it coming. The didn't get much screen time in the beginning itself and.. :(
songfortheoccasionwheeeee
Spoiler:

Annnnd before everybody bursts into tears, how about a new topic? =D

I can't really think of anything. My brain is loaded with C++ because I have an exam tomorrow. :<

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Welcoooome! :D

Even though I haven't watched any of the recent episodes we all pretty much saw it coming. The didn't get much screen time in the beginning itself and.. :(
songfortheoccasionwheeeee
Spoiler:

Annnnd before everybody bursts into tears, how about a new topic? =D

I can't really think of anything. My brain is loaded with C++ because I have an exam tomorrow. :<
Good luck! Mine is loaded with diodes and op-amps, yayness xD! My exam is tomorrow too, thus I should stop typing here. And yes, a new topic: let it be Miyamoto's theory week(s)!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
So, Regeneration are you back?
And welcome Team RocketKid, the Team Rocket Superstar (lol?)
And yes, Miyamoto is Jessie's mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back