• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Arcanian Clan

Years
If the Pokerus bro is chilling in the party, he will infect other members of your party.

Well that's pretty cool then. Doubling EV's and such.
Think I can get Pokerus using a external device?

Clan update: We are currently at 7 members! If we can reach out to one more person, we can hold our first clan tournament!

Last edited:
Years
[whisper] Pokegen could work [/whisper]

You can use like an AR or something.

I'm going to try that to infect a bro so he can infect everybody else.

Team update: I'm going to be EVing the whole night with Power items, so I might be able to finish Elekid tonight

Last edited:

UhFoolOfUhKING

♚ KING ♚
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Are there any battles taking place at this time or are you waiting until more people join?

Years
I've been EVing for awhile now, it's really getting tedious. At least I had vitamins to give me a kickstart

I'm pretty sure you need to fill out the form and have a friendcode. Everybody else has one
i have a friend code i just dont know what it is right now ill check later,
how do i fill the form im new here

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
This is now awkward. No one is ready to battle...

Hahaha,

If you're in the tourney, just post saying you are. I'll make a table. :D

Years
i have a question, are legendary pokemon allowed in these battles? im thinking about training my zekrom

Last edited:

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
i have a question, are legendary pokemon allowed in these battles? im thinking about training my zekrom

I would guess no, as all normal TE-whatever that is, i guess its like smogon apply apart from sleep trapping and clause

Back