• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Uh-oh...we might have a problem. I will be gone. In a week. June 18th to be exact. There will be no RPs from me during the period of when I am gone(I am expected to return early July). Sorry!! Can I have somebody bunny (ha, bunny, it's ironic..y'know because...taguel...bunny..shut up) my char for a bit? Or maybe Cloff just gets recruited and introduced later in the RP, when I come back.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
I will also be unavailable from the 17th to most of 20th, so free feel to bunny me then. (Because of annoying exams...)

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@darkpokeball- I think we will just introduce you when you get back, for the sake of simplicity.

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
Can I just check something please? Since Zoro is/was a mercenary, I think it would make sense for him not to have any real relationship with the other chars, as in he'd probably know a few names. If you want me to develop a deeper relationship then I can, I just think that it makes sense in the context :)

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@pokeman: I seem to have a bit of an issue seeing how that makes sense. If your character, regardless of their position, spends a large amount of time with individuals over a long period of time how does it make sense that they do not develop any real relationships? There has to be, realistically speaking, at least one person that could relate to your character, or at least pester him enough that they would have a negative relationship. Granted, it isn't my place to decide that, and if Garde deems it fine then so be it. I just don't see how it would work, but maybe we have two different ideas of what a real relationship is. Oh, well. ;)

Edit: @Garde: How's it feel to be a Fairy... type now? I'm sorry, tasteless joke, but I reeeeaaaally couldn't help myself. >_>

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
@Everyone: Unfortunately, I may not have internet access from the 21st-23rd, as i'm going on a "mini-vacation". I'll try get more details soon. So yeah, that kinda sucks. Also, I'm currently bursting with anticipation, thanks to E3 & the current wait we have for the RP.

@Colony: Those are some pretty awesome sprites and that joke you made just above this post is fantastic...

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
@Colony No, I mean that since he is a brand new member and hasn't really met anyone yet. He is constantly traveling so he won't usually be with the people h e has made any real relationship with. Sorry if I didn't make it clear :s

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@Colony- "Well..." *Looks distastefully at new wings* "I guess it could be worse."

@pokeman10000- Don't worry about it, I understand your problem.

@Everyone-The IC is up! Feel free to do your initial posts!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Done o3o
I am so excited now that the IC is up.

Also, yeah... I won't bunny Shinji unless hereto gets back to me. If he doesn't within the rest of the week, I'll write something about him that doesn't really "play his character" per se.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Who had any interest in interacting with Jinsoku? It'd give me something to do for a first post!

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Just in case any of you are wondering, I don't want Tarin to be a part of the new Shepherds immediately. Also is it ok that I used your characters (Briefly) in my post Pokeman & EliteBeats?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Dansparce. Oh, I don't mind at all! o3o
It's actually funny what I think will happen next xD

The swim was refreshing, he reflected, a she dried himself off and made his way back to the camp, and saw Maxwell above doing the same. Not quite knowing why, he began to jog, then run and sprint after seeing the two speed up, for some reason determined to beat them back to the camp. He arrived moments before the two, out of breath, and retired to a nearby tree under which he quickly fell asleep.

@pokeman, I think you have bunnied Maxwell xD
See, you said he went for a swim, and then he raced Zolo back to the camp.
But what does that leave me to reply with? Of course I can write a post describing his actions with more detail, but, still, if you wanted to make Maxwell /do/ stuff within your post, you could've consulted it with me beforehand :3

I suppose it's okay, though... I'll figure something out to post xD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Jov or anyone who wants to interact:

On second thought, I'll go ahead and make a Jin post now, and then someone can interact with him then.

Back