• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hamtaro: HAM HAM HEARTBREAK!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Hamtaro
HAM HAM HEARTBREAK

Hamtaro-HamHamHeartbreak_02.png

MAH NOTES !!
o1. If you've played the game, DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO NEXT. Because I don't care, I'll figure it out myself B|!!
o2. Even if that means posting myself running around doing everything wrong.
o3. I plan on COMPLETING THIS GAME. Don't ask me if I'm serious. At least I'm not playing Pokemon, heeeee.

Episode o1 !!
tutorials and eeeeeks

Spoiler:

I promise in the next parts I'll have more to say, the beginning is kinda like have it happen, then reaction. I hope you like it so far...! Feel free to give me pointers on how to make the LP better, since this is my first time and all.

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Lol. I used to love that show. Can't imagine a game being very good though. =/

Guess we'll see.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I loved the show too fdghjfhg a lot. It's a kids game, haha. I played one of the other ones, but I forgot what it was called.

This is mostly me being bored :Da

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
this is good :)
screenshot walkthroughs FTW
cos they always seem the funniest

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Oh man, I loved Ham-Ham Heartbreak. I have no clue why, I just did. Maybe cause it was an adorable game, and wasn't actually that bad or anything. Great job on the LP too, enjoyed it a lot.
Also, :3c is an awesome emoticon.

I love Hamtaro games, they're oddly addicting. And actually kinda hard e_e;
IT'S SO CUTE RIGHT?? I love how colorful it is huuuuuuuu...

:3c is easily my favorite emoticon

this is good :)
screenshot walkthroughs FTW
cos they always seem the funniest

They're the easiest to follow, imo. And the funnest to do LMFAO.

IT'S HAMTARO TIME
WOOKA WOOKA SHINKA SHINIKA WHOO

AAAAAAAAA
I LOVED THE SHOW SO MUCH

HAMHA!!

I love this game. Rainbow Rescue's pretty fun too, btw.

Great LP, pretty funny.

I played Rainbow Rescue! It's actually what spurred my sudden interest in Ham Ham Heartbreak. I hope I can finish this LP up quickly, so I can start up another LP for my next game (I already know what I'm gonna do isn't that sad).

Thanks for the support guys! I didn't think anyone would actually read it haha. Glad to hear people are actually enjoying my nonsense heeeee ewe..... I'll update tomorrow sometime, since I cheated and found out what I need to do and accidentally did it. I'LL EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED IN THE POST LMFAO.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016

I hope I can finish this LP up quickly, so I can start up another LP for my next game (I already know what I'm gonna do isn't that sad).

No.
I haven't even started my first LP and I already have a few games I want to play for my second. n_n

Maybe it is a little sad. ;o;

Can't wait for the update.
The first episode was surprisingly funny. (b'')b

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
previously on let's play ham ham heartbreak !!

My partner, Piisii, was heard screaming from across a monsterous river. I set out on a way to save her, and accidentally skipped ahead. Really, all I did was learn Ham-chats and poke stuff, you didn't miss anything. I promise. I promise.

episode 2 !!
i guess we're gonna ride on the boat, eh.

Spoiler:

AND NOW.................. I have to go clean the bathrooms :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak omg. ;__; You're making me want to dish out that game (if I can find it) and play it again. I'll be looking forward to your next one in the meanwhile though. <3

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak omg. ;__; You're making me want to dish out that game (if I can find it) and play it again. I'll be looking forward to your next one in the meanwhile though. <3

I'M IMPRESSED WITH IT!! I didn't think it would be this enjoyable when I decided to do a Let's Play for it.

<3! I might post again tomorrow, since it's my day off from everything o3o I'm speeding through it cause I want to do my next game which is srs bsns v_v!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Oh dang, Ham Ham Heartbreak. I never played Heartbreak, I only played Rainbow Rescue. xD

Anyways, great LP so far. Its been hilarious so far. Keep it up.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Oh god not this game D:
It is indeed adorable. But the difficulty... Oh god its evil....
(No, really. Had to restart progress once or twice to ACTUALLY get some things right)

NatureKeeper

GOOD, GOOD Memories~! Had this on the Gameboy Advance, and it was epic. But it was confusing.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Ha. Love this. I'm playing Hamtaro: Ham Hams Unite. That should get a walkthrough too. I played this game for a few minutes, it was quite silly. :P

I played a Hamtaro game on the Game Boy Color and I think it was... the Rainbow one...? I dunno, I never finished it cause it got too confusing :

an embarrassingly long time ago on HHH !!
Piisii and I found Pepper crying on top of a leaf. Because neither of us have capacity to raise our voices and get her attention, we set off on a mission to get whatever ham-chat it was that would allow us to cheer her up... I guess. Also, I don't think anyone has caught onto why I named Bijou Piisii. I thought it was classy/clever and no one has congratulated me on my creativity or anything yet :(....

episode 3 !!
a wild plot appears

Spoiler:

Back