• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Claire*- Yes, yes! You're absolutely right! We must push the barrier of what is right and wrong! Maybe if we're lucky, they'll skim over this thread without too much trouble. xD

Just a heads up to everyone that Lt. Col. Fantastic has dropped out of the RP.

Years
  • Seen today
@Supervegeta: to be on the safe side, it might be best to, (if you so wished) use as minimal detail as possible about it, only a little bit could instantly give the image across to those who understand it without it being too graphic and you wouldn't need to push the barrier, or skip over it entirely but drop a hint that something happened but don't elude to what exactly happened.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
We're just being silly and facetious, Typh. We intend to act only in accordance with the rules. ;)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I assumed based on everything that SV said was in Stone Guard, that there is also a mess hall. Where else are we gonna eat? Anyway, I made my prediction about Genevieve's actions after her... excursion. So hopefully I'm right about that. Otherwise Vera is gonna be waiting in the mess hall for quite a while...

Years
  • Seen today
We're just being silly and facetious, Typh. We intend to act only in accordance with the rules. ;)

makes sense, I only said that in case that was the direction SV was planning on taking, I was offering a safer way to go about writing it so he wouldn't get in trouble... sorry if I came across that I actually believed that that was the plan for that side of the RP, text is very hard to understand if one is being silly or serious about things.

I also liked your post about Genevieve's breakdown. You really got into your character and made her come alive.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@Typh- 20 kilometers is over 20 miles... Isn't that a bit far for even a powerful Fire Blast to send a large group of Ancients...? 0-e

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm inclined to agree with fortworth96, Typh. A Fire Blast wouldn't have the power to deal that kind of damage. And there's quite a lot more Ancients to be dealt with in one Fire Blast and saving the pursued Pokemon. I'd consider revising your post a bit. Get the others a chance to stretch their legs as well. xD

Years
  • Seen today
I'll work on fixing that... ya, now that you mention it 20 miles is a little lot for a quarter charged blast, and that amount of damage per Ancient doesn't make sense. Thanks for catching me on that.

fixed it... hope it's much better now

Last edited:

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Hey everyone! I'd like to join all of you in this RP. Can I reserve a spot in the Gold Tribe please? :D I should have my character by tomorrow or Friday the latest!

Nice meeting everyone! :)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Wow, everyone seems to be wanting to join the Gold Tribe now! Once you guys find me there will have to be some explaining to do as to why the numbers multiplied while I was gone! :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Kawaii Pikachu- Alright! I'll reserve you.

@Greiger- The Gold Tribe have been repopulating.

@NW- Yea! I really would like to find one more RPer who wants to try out of the Silver Tribe. That would be great. If anyone knows someone that might be interested, let me know!

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Everyone knows the Silver Tribe is the best side. We have the most fun and get to be deviants. :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Gold Tribe post up. Just say that Vigil already told anyone that didn't hear what they're doing next. I'm too lazy to add that part in. xD

I guess you guys can post about heading to sleep, unless you'd like to interact with each other some more, then that's fine too.

I'll give you Silver Tribe guys a bit to interact as well before posting, but I might make a semi-related Silver Tribe post a bit later on.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Hey, UNDISCLOSED NAME, how about I make up another Sentinel, just for the funsies? Bloodthirster is getting a bit monotonous. He's asking me to do all kinds of things...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
If you think you can keep up with both sides without slowing down, and if the others are OK with it, then you can try to make an SU. What plans are you going to have as far as what type of Sentinel he will be? Will the Sentinel be like the others, originally Gold Tribe, or will the character be like Sovereign's, joining after?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I think it will be alright, I have more free time now. I think I'll call him the Trade Prince - let me forge something, then I'll present it formally as a SU.

Back