• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Buzzfeed Hole

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
Years
Have you ever fallen down a Buzzfeed hole where you just click seemingly once and you look back at your clock and 7 hours have passed by and you missed work, your grandmother's funeral, and class?

Seriously though have you ever fell down a Buzzfeed hole and what do you think of Buzzfeed in general?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I do follow buzzfeed n my Facebook and I click on a lot of stuff they publish, if it interest me. But I know it is stupid :P Like, it's not serious and I don't take it seriously. It's just to pass time and procrastinate!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'd rather fall into a bottomless hold than a buzzfeed hole

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yeah no. Usually I just click one if it really interests me and scroll through it and exit out. I don't like falling for that click bait crap, but sometimes I see one that really intrigues me.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Who needs to go on Buzzfeed when my Facebook is full of similar rubbish reposted by all those pages I've liked in the past?

No never been stuck on Buzzfeed, even if I've landed on one of their articles.

Back