• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I like the character. Very well! We have ourselves another Sentinel! (Dare I say, finally) Accepted. I'll have him introduced soon enough.

Post coming up soon, btw. Oh and congrats on the 100th post.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
We're at an interacting part in Odyssey, as per your suggestions. Here, we'll try to get to know each other a bit better, and perhaps altogether become better friends. I would add that in these circumstance, with possibly not much going on, your posts do not have to be overly long, but I wouldn't want them too short either. I'm just saying I won't mind as much, as long as they're not below four full lines.

If you have any questions, PM or VM me, and if you have any plot ideas/plans or possible character interactions you'd like to see happen, let me know, also preferably through VM/PM.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Both are awesome suggestions. Two Steps from Hell has too many good themes to pick one, it seems. xD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I want to post, but I'm just double checking, Replicus is in a small house right? His wounds are being tended to currently, correct? If that is right, I'll post soon.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Actually, if I recall correctly, you were moved to a location a bit away from where the final battle with Noxious took place, not exactly in a house. Although, if you want you to be moved into a house, that's fine too. Really, it's up to you.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ya I think Kivir moved him to a house (or the ruins of a house)... Kivir just treated Replicus enough so you wouldn't die and to relieve some pain. Its up to you if some of the AA medics are going to finish patching him up.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Ya I think Kivir moved him to a house (or the ruins of a house)... Kivir just treated Replicus enough so you wouldn't die and to relieve some pain. Its up to you if some of the AA medics are going to finish patching him up.

@DeepImpact Yea, I'm having some of the Gold Tribe members head to get healed anyways, so you can always be there. Again, up to you.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Eugh... I was going to make a post today but I have a terrible headache and sore throat, making it rather difficult to concentrate on typing a whole lot e-e

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Be gone again for a few days. Depending on the results of my math exam, I may be gone for at least a full week or two from roleplaying. If I passed it, I will be back by monday. Feel free to bunny, though there is not much to bunny right njow after all.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ANOTHER SENTINEL!!!!!!

Man, I was getting tired of singing *I'm all alone! There's no one here beside me!"

Well, computer situation has solved itself quite nicely, just waiting for a new battery for my laptop to come on Friday, the current one charges enough juice for about 30 minutes of use before dying, which got quite annoying.

Also got to choose electives for senior year of high school today, and I just about died when I saw that intro to engineering was an option! I decided to take creative writing, so I am looking forward to that next year as well!

Anyways, I WILL post soon, I promise. As soon as I finish this paper I have been putting off for the last week....come to think of it, I might not post till tomorrow....*sigh*

Adios!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, we have the theme of the Gold Tribe, how about one for Auron. Maybe something like this?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Silver Rogue No problem, dude. I haven't made any follow-up posts for the Silver Tribe yet, sorry! I'll get to one soon, though.

@fortworth96 No problem. Take your time.

@miltankRancher Thanks for letting me know, man. I don't suspect we'll get too far ahead without you, so you probably won't miss much aside from dialogue, but we'll see. Good luck!

@Greiger Nice theme, dude! I actually have some I really like picked out for each Sentinel and Auron. I'm gonna keep them secret for now, though, until that part comes along. ;) You're welcome to send some if you have some that might fine.

Besides that, if you guys like, you can post your own themes for your characters if you'd like. I may do the same for mine.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Yeaaaaah I don't pick themes for my characters, mainly because I can't pick one xD

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
OK quick FYI its very unlikely I'll be able to post from the 30th to the 5th due to out of town guests. I would hope I might get a little time to post but I honestly doubt it.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
No problem, thanks for letting me know. I'll hopefully get a post up sometime today.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
Pardon me for asking, but is this my cue to make Cedric's intro? Because I have no idea how to go about it if it is indeed the cue. :|

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Pardon me for asking, but is this my cue to make Cedric's intro? Because I have no idea how to go about it if it is indeed the cue. :|

No, not yet. xD I'll let you know when to introduce her. It'll be soon, I promise!

Back