• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Then you'd get a kick out of the polite trolls. You know, the ones that ease their way into a conversation/group online by masking their ulterior motives and then striking when nobody's looking. Those are my favorite.

Sounds like the general population.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Trolling is a terrible way to grab attention. What you need is to make an argumentive statement, and read other people's responses to it to find out if you're right or wrong, and use those responses to tweak your views. It's how I thought Gen V was the most controversial gen of the series since Gen III.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Having your own opinion is important too, sure you can agree with others but you shouldnt just change your opinion just to agree with others.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
In that case, I've been "griefed" on an online game. It just irritated me more than anything else. They would steal my supplies, then leave and use them. I would steal them back and leave, only to be chased and murdered. Then everytime I came back, they would run over and kill me again. T:

This post has been in progress for like 20 minutes. I stopped part of the way through to feed the stray cats. Then I ended up carrying around the friendliest one to keep him warm (the other cats freak out if I try to pick them up). Aside from being stuck outdoors, those cats live better than some pets.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I'm confused, so I'm going to start a new topic. Who likes frosted cookies??? I do, I do, I just ate five huge snowman shaped cookies. ; )-( ; <- that's a crying chubby kid smiley

Slenderman: haha. those street cats know how to get around.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, indeed.

I'd like to adopt them, but if we kept all of the strays as pets, I would have a total of 6 felines along with a snake and multiple fish. The vet bills would be too much. One of my two cats was originally a stray kitten. Normally, he would have just been accepted as another cat that needed food, water, and shelter (we build them places to live in the backyard). But his ribs could be seen beneath his coat, which was full of fleas, and he wouldn't have survived here, living outside on his own.

But they certainly have it better than most strays.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Sometimes Feral cats dont want to be adopted, and are used to their life, but accept food from people.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Yeah, it's wise not to take in an animal like that on a whim. It's so hard not to get attached, though. In an ideal world I'd have a mega-farm for all the suffering animals in the world, and it would be paradise to them.

Sorry to derail, but witnessing strangers kiss is...unappetizing.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Its hard to volunteer at a shelter too. If I was allowed Id have like 10 cats, no lie, I have the urge to take home all the cats.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Tell me about it man. It's such a wonderful thing to do, but I can't walk into a shelter without crying. Now let's not bring up those Sarah McLachlan commercials...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That's true. But we make sure they have food, water, shelter, and heat sources. All of the strays were probably pets aside from one; he's the only one of the group who isn't fixed.

Ugh I hate those ads for animal shelters, as well. T:
I mean really. They might get more people to support them if they didn't kill every other animal that sets foot in the building. I live in Pennsylvania and the shelter here is pretty bad. It was like 79% of animals never make it back out. Now they claim they're going no-kill, but that won't last. If it does, they'll stop accepting animals, which defeats the purpose.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Those commercials just make me really sad and angry, how could people even do that to animals, I just dont understand.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
It really is horrifying. I don't want to experience the mindset one would have to hurt an innocent creature.

@slenderman- I think you're doing the right thing. I feel like feral cats who have adapted to their lifestyle would prefer not to be cooped up in a stranger's home.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I guess people who are just really messed up. T:
That's only my guess, though. I could never hurt any of my pets, even when they do irritate me. My snake bites or attacks people when they try to hold her, but I just tolerate the bites. I certainly wouldn't hurt her back.

@Outfox (because I don't know what else to call you)
Why is that chubby kid crying? I totally forgot about it for a minute there. It actually took me a minute to understand it. (;

Edit: Just seen your new post.
Thanks. But oddly enough, they try to come in the house sometimes. At least two of them have made it inside, only to be carried back out before they give my cats fleas. One of them was just casually strutting through the living room, his tail held high as he rubbed himself against someone's leg to be pet. I wasn't home at the time, but apparently he had walked right in when nobody was looking.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
My half-bro told me a story about a couple he knew that had gone to Mexico with their four-year old girl. She disappeared during their time there, and they weren't able to find her until the day they were to return to the states. They found her in a carseat, dead and stuffed with cocaine- she had been kidnapped and killed so someone could use her as a dummy to smuggle drugs with. These are the kinds of things that make me question my idea of "evil."

Sorry so depressing.

Oh, the sad fat kid represents me after eating too many cookies :) also, outfox is fine, my real name is Savannah if you'd rather call me that. I'll respond to either. what's ur name?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I didn't hear about that, but wow. People have to be pretty darn messed up to do something like that. T:

Haha, okay. But how are you sad if you just ate those cookies? o;
Ah, my real name isn't around the internet. People generally call me Slender, or you can just call me whatever you'd like (I've received some pretty odd nicknames by saying that...one of which I believe was "pudding dumpling").

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I'm so glad someone's online now @_@ I'm not allowed to leave where I am for another hour, I've been going a little crazy with boredom. I've gotten a lot of stuff done, though. *pats self on back*

Well, fat kid's not sad about the cookies, binging on them are how fat kid copes with his misery. But he's miserable because he's fat. It's a depressing cycle.

Pudding dumpling...how nice. I'll call you Dango.

Years
Why aren't you allowed to leave?

I'm actually on break from work. I don't have to go back for thirty-eight more minutes~ I'm also pretty cold rn. :c

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I'm with family. They're loony, so pretending to be busy making lesson plans on my computer is how I avoid them.

It doesn't feel too bad outside (aren't you from Texas?), but I'm around a bunch of menopausal women so, I empathize. How has your day been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back