• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCP97

The Layer of Waste
Years
Hi guys just wanted to say hi. My names BCP97 but you can call me Brendan I have been playing pokemon for 12 years now. My favorite pokemon is swampert.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hows everybody doing tonight?

Hi! I'm doing great. Just trying to get some studying down for my big test tomorrow. @_@ How are you?

Hi guys just wanted to say hi. My names BCP97 but you can call me Brendan I have been playing pokemon for 12 years now. My favorite pokemon is swampert.

Hi, Brendan!

I already posted on your other intro topic, but just wanted to say hi again. :) You've been playing for a while! Glad you enjoy the series. :)

Also, Swampert is an awesome pokémon. I love water pokémon as you can tell by my username (well Gyarados specifically). :p I also pick Mudkip when I play my R/S/E versions because the evolution line is great. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
Hello im Dennie Kruizenga from The Netherlands, a professional dj and a pokemon freak!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hello im Dennie Kruizenga from The Netherlands, a professional dj and a pokemon freak!

Hi, Dennie!

Cool name and that's quite interesting that you're from the Netherlands! I want to visit one day! You're also a DJ. Super cool! Do you DJ professionally, or is it just a hobby? :p

Hope to see you around!

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Not bad just studying up atm. Getting sidetracked is awesome.
Hows everyone?

Regards, Chris

Years
Hello Peoples. I am 2052066, but just call me Marc. (Couldn't find a good username XD). Um, I'm a noob at competitive play and I need help.

Last edited:
Years
Hello Peoples. I am 2052066, but just call me Marc. (Couldn't find a good username XD). Um, I'm a noob at competitive play and I need help.

Hi Marc, and welcome to PC.

If you want some competitive battling, you might want to check out the Battle Center section which has been thriving in activity lately, and there's also a link to our Pokemon Showdown server there too. I'm +OshyHikari on the server and I mainly chat there but I occasionally do Random Battles which can get crazy.

Have a fun time here and good luck with improving your battle skills.

Cid

Years
Your reason for that username is hilarious. XD But yeah, welcome to PC, Marc! Are you doing well with competitive battles yet? How's PC treating you? I hope you've been checking out the Battle Center like Hikari said. :D And of course, we have our own Pokémon Showdown! server for you to visit. Hmm, maybe that could be a better place to start with than a huge forum like this. People there can help you get around the Battle Center, right? I mean I certainly would if I was on during your visit. Plus you could make friends there too, like I did in my first visit! Especially if you follow the rules and be really chill about it, a tip that goes to stuff related to the forum, too. (b'')b

That being said, don't be afraid to send a visitor message or a private message to staff like me, Cirno or anyone else who handles a section of the forum! We're here to help you out on your newbie days. :) Lots of friendly people here you know, so if you're not a troll, then you'll fit right in. c: I really hope that you learn a lot in this place, like more than competitive strategies, because a forum holds so much more in store for you. ;D Stick for a long time, and you'll see what I mean. Until then, see you around!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey guys I am quiet new to this and I left my last Fourm because it was to hard to make posts and you had to pay! Well I am CursedCubone and message me if you can help me get used to this site!

Hey, CC!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! You definitely don't have to pay to use these forums, but you could donate if you wish to help keep the site running. Nevertheless, welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Hey there I am CursedCubone (If this is a dupliacte sorry my computer has lag spikes) But anyways I am here to make Pokemon CreepyPastas and make freinds and also just chill! If someone could help me that would be nice!
Welcome to Pokecommunity, CursedCubone! I'm Bandit, your local Pikachu fan, nice to meet you!

If you want to make Pokemon Creepypastas, a good forum to visit would be the Fanfiction forum.

- Bandit

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
Hey Im monstereevee and i joined here cuz a friend recommended me to join this site. i wanna make a trade thread or get into the competitive battling scene cuz im pretty bored with my games :/

Years
Hey guys I am quiet new to this and I left my last Fourm because it was to hard to make posts and you had to pay! Well I am CursedCubone and message me if you can help me get used to this site!

Welcome to PC, Cubone! Great to meet you~ I'm always open to help out if you need it (and so is Cid), so contact either of us or another staff member anytime. ^^

Hey Im monstereevee and i joined here cuz a friend recommended me to join this site. i wanna make a trade thread or get into the competitive battling scene cuz im pretty bored with my games :/

Heeey Eevee and welcome to the forum! Your friend is instantly awesome for recommending you, hope you've been enjoying PC so far. :D You should stop by the Battle Center and Trade Corner for battles and trades; the people there are really cool. There are a lot of newbie competitive battlers in the Battle Center as well, so you'll undoubtedly learn a lot along the way!

Cid

Years

Hey there I am CursedCubone (If this is a dupliacte sorry my computer has lag spikes) But anyways I am here to make Pokemon CreepyPastas and make freinds and also just chill! If someone could help me that would be nice!
Oh man, that doesn't sound like a fun forum to be in. I hope you can easily make it through the move from that forum to this one! And that you keep in touch with your old friends there, because goodbyes are hard. ;;

That being said, welcome to PC, CursedCubone! I've read quite a lot of creepy pastas and I like spooky ones once in a while (not the ones that involve too creepy aspects though, I don't enjoy stuff that's not for the faint of heart, haha). I think that like Bandit said, most of your writing skills fit our Fan Fiction & Writing forum the most among our sections. So you might want to check that place out! :) Although try to check its rules first, alright? Just to stay on the safe side.

As for helping you get used to this site, I think I can help you out! You can send in a private message to me with a question related to the forum that's troubling you, to help you get used to the site. I know it's generally hard to hear your own voice in such a large forum as this, but if you reach out in the best way possible yourself, then it won't be too much of a problem. Like Cirno said, staff members with the bold, colored usernames can always happily assist you with anything related to their forum section, if you ask in an amicable manner. :D Plus, I think that you really have to take action yourself, and not just let others come to you to help you out all the time, so that you actually feel yourself striving to become a better member, you know? You don't have to agree, but that's just what I believe in. ;D

Hey there MonsterEevee! I'm glad that your friend let you know of this site. :D Cirno suggested the Trade Corner and the Battle Center, and I'm going to have to relay that message because that's precisely where your current PC goals fit in. I suggest that you try new things out, though! Like after you've visited those places, look around the forum. See how awesome it is, haha. It's kind of difficult to do that if you don't stay active, but if you try your best to visit, read, chat and post around then you might sense the magic eventually. c: I trust that you'll know where to go from here (the rules, the FAQ, section specific-threads, the search function, etc.), especially with a friend and a fellow member to help you out, but don't be afraid to approach staff for further help! We don't bite. :p

Welcome to our forum, MonsterEevee. :)

Years

Hi MonsterEevee, and welcome!

I like it when people suggest you to join us, it makes you feel even more welcome doesn't it?

As Cid and Cirno said, we have the Trade Corner and Battle Center for all trading and battling purposes. You can also hang out on our Pokemon Showdown server, I also hang out a bit there, under the username +OshyHikari.

Glad to have you here and have an awesome time here.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Amateur Conductor
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
I'm here because my friend and I were looking for a place to terrorize hang out, I'm waiting for him to join if he hasn't already. I'm really looking forward to Poking the Mons with you guys!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Quote, and welcome to Pokecommunity! You could hang out here, to talk about Pokemon, entertainment, anything off-topic, everything! Welcome again and have a great time here!

Years
Hi Quote, and welcome to PC.

I was pretty shocked to hear your name wasn't taken yet until now, but you never know right? I'd be happy to talk to you anytime. Just send me a VM and I'd be happy to reply back!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back