• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Uhm guys?>_>
Unless you haven't noticed, a new scene has been up for quite a few days now and the only people that posted so far are me and Mochika .-.
is anyone still doing this? >_>

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
I am, I've just been away from my computer quite a bit recently. I Will Have my Post up within 2 hours.

Things are finally starting to warm up here in Michigan, and I'm trying to finish up all of the pending Gunsmithing projects I've had due to being unable to make it to a Proper Range. I am having my Wisdom teeth surgically removed on the 27th of March and I won't be able to do much shooting during that time, so I'm capitalizing on my time up until that date... I'll definitely be more active In the online stuffs once I get this stuff out of the way ^-^.

Years
I'm here! I may or may not have been like, forbidden to use my brother's laptop after an incident this morning. Totally not my fault, by the way. My family is just mean. I'm still allowed to use my 3DS since it IS mine, but it's terrible for posting. Believe me. I know. *Shudders* Never again. So anyway, I don't know if my brother was serious about me not being able to use his laptop all week. Sorry.

Years
Welp, apparently my brother just got caught up in the heat of the moment, so ignore my last post. I can use his laptop, so my post will be up soon if his laptop stops having five million seizures a day.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
alright finally got round to posting. I need filling in on Michael's response and Ponyta's moveset. I've decided on a post to post basis for this fight due to me not being constantly active.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I'll post a reply tomorrow ^^I need to get on a laptop xD

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
Years
  • Age 23
  • uk
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
I'll post soon. One quick thing - I definitely don't know who Shaymie is. I mean, no one had a name that was even similar to it. How odd.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I'm still alive, I promise!
I just started getting longer hours at work and my grandma's also moving into a new place and she needs help too x.x I'll try to make some time for writing tomorrow ^^

Years
Welp, now that I no longer have things to do in choir (since I can't go to competition *cries*), I have way more free time after school for working on posts. Also, my brother's laptop has accepted me as its friend and no longer closes Word after I type one word, so that'll help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back