• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hey, could I reserve a spot as a Human Lieutenant?

Human SU:

Name: Boston Mikkelson (But don't you dare call him that. He is often referred as Lieutenant Mikkelson)

Class: Soldier

Starting Weapon:
1. A XM12 (think surperior version of XM*8) Assault Rifle with a Messer-Klamp CC32 ACOG Scope and a undermount EMP Launcher

*The Company name Messer-Klamp does not currently exist.

2. A Colt M1911 Pistol

Appearance:
capt-_price_museum_contingency11.jpg

13940_1279529222007_1043321397_8873.jpg

Additional Info:
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 201 pounds
Boston has two bullet wounds in his lower back, which he sustained in the Orange Islands.

Personality:

Boston Mikkelson is reckless, bold and stubborn. His blunt attitude draws the ire and awe of both his allies and enemies, often displaying his "never say die" morals and solid work ethic. Boston is very headstrong and is never the one to give up on what he believes is right, often bringing the respected officer into trouble, which is how he met one of his best friends, the late Logan Johnson. Boston is a well respected officer amongst the HR, earning his stripes in the Kanto Special Forces during the Orange Island Revolution in 2015, and the great Human-Pokemon War in 2020. Boston is a influential leader, and carries leadership aspects with him. Boston has no fears remaining, and is up to any challenge, no matter how difficult the challenges may be. Boston is a Military expert, and has tons of skill and experience on the battlefield. Boston is called "wise", but no one is sure if he lives up to that outside of the Battlefield. Boston has a relatively unorthodox view on how the way things work, and doesn't really have any faith in the human race, preferring the " Survival of the fittest" that seems to work for the Pokemon. Even as he inches closer to old age, Boston trains to be in peak physical condition, and can outrun and out-muscle many of the younger Soldiers in the HR Army. Boston is adept at finding the enemy's weaknesses and is also skilled at exploiting the aformentioned weaknesses. Boston is a expert when it comes to firing a weapon, no matter what model the weapon is. Boston often speaks in a stern and commanding voice, his voice and mere presence forcing you to listen to what the war veteran has to say.

History:
The life of Boston Mikkelson began in Celadon City, Kanto. Boston had grew up in a middle class family, by normal standards anyway. Boston spent his childhood admiring the Military, wishing to one day join the men and women who fought for freedom. Boston's childhood was not spectacular in anyway, just growing up through school and life.

When Boston reached the age of 18, he joined the Military, and his service began shortly after. Boston earned respect and promotions rapidly due to his loose cannon battle strategy and his daring edge, eventually landing him a spot in the Kanto Special Forces, a top tier Military force. Boston fought alongside the KSF in the Orange Island Revolution when he was 25 years old, assisting the Orange Island Rebels in their fight to overthrow a malicious Tyrant. Boston spent three years in the Orange Islands fighting alongside rebels. Boston earned a medal for bravery in the Orange Island Revolution, breaking the country free of a Tyrannic rule.

After the fighting in the Orange Islands, Boston resigned from the Kanto special forces, and went to retire in the Sinnoh region. Boston lived a boring and peaceful life in Sinnoh, that is until the Great Human-Pokemon War broke out. Boston was called out to fight with the Human Republic, but the Republic was not able to save the Sinnoh Region, the region being hit with a Nuclear Bomb.

After his second war, Boston migrated to Hoenn, once again trying to escape service. Boston was successful for a peaceful period of fifteen years living the life of a retired citizen, playing bingo every friday night as whatnot until emotions between the Human Republic and the Pokemon Entente were strained, bringing the two Nations to war. OF course, Boston, the cagey war veteran was called back into action, putting a start to his third war.

Password: Revolution

Others: None.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Glad to see you here, Elite, welcome aboard :) You're reserved and take your time the RP won't start soon as some people are a lil busy with their work and stuff.

'Also, people from War 1 shouldn't be made to fight for spots, imo. I mean, didn't we work hard enough in the first RP?
'

Please do note that War I, was different. it is not the same thing, so systems and things will also be different. Those who were in one won't have an extreme advantage to make it unfair. I will pick out the best RPers to make it a fair fight. I thank you so much for helping me in War I but War I is over, and this is something new and bigger. Your help is really appreciated but it's survival of the fittest!

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Pokemon:

Name: Gilbert

Species: Riolu

Special Appearance: He wears the empty seethrough leaf pendant that once contained the soul of Mandel, the brave Leafeon who had saved from certain death.

Personality:

Gilbert is naturally curious, always getting himself into all kinds of trouble. He's very studious an smart often found reading a book or examining something he finds interesting. His adopted mother Morgana the Reniclus taught him to be kind and respectful to others and his Adopted father Rumble (although he rarely saw him) taught him to never underestimate the situation and not to show mercy in battle. He treasures his pendant and using it he can vaguely remember the pokemon who could have been his father, Mandel the Leafeon. Using this memory and the accounts of Morgana and Rumble he has a pretty acurate knowledge of what Mandel looked like.

He dreams of being a tacticul genius like his adopted father and one day hopes thathe can become a chief of the PE.

History: When Gilbert was still an egg, Mandel rescued him from humans and hatched him that same day. He was raised by Morgana and Rumble the Reniclus' as Mandel died at the very end of the first war. He lived with Rumble, Morgana and their son in Hoenn his entire life. When the war restarted Gilbert was first in line to sign-up and began a rigourous training program he used his knowledge to create. When he finally finished he became one of the few Riolus in the world so in touch with their minds and bodys that they could use aura sphere. Before the war he led a pretty normal life with Morgana and Rumble, however he hardly ever saw Rumble so the former moreso than the latter, however he still had a large ammount of respect for Rumble.

He has cherished his leaf pendant as a personal treasure and gets very annoyed when it is disrespected in any way. He would always wear it ever since the day he got it fifteen years ago, he has yet to take it off.

Moveset: Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Force Palm, Low Kick, Detect, Calm Mind

Password: 'Revolution'

Others (anything special?): Nothing really

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@zapdos- I'm not forgetting about it, I was doing face painting last weekend. I am working on the post though.
Please do note that War I, was different. it is not the same thing, so systems and things will also be different. Those who were in one won't have an extreme advantage to make it unfair. I will pick out the best RPers to make it a fair fight. I thank you so much for helping me in War I but War I is over, and this is something new and bigger. Your help is really appreciated but it's survival of the fittest!
What happened to the advantages you said we'd get if we answered the question about Nocturne's theme song? DX

I actually already have my SU practically finished. It's just saved on a different computer XD I'm at school at the moment :3

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
now THAT's the only prize or 'advantage' the winner will get. nothing more xD and the winner is *coughs* okay I'll keep it a secret and i'll talk to the winner later on.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
If it's a fight for places, then there really is no need for reservations, now is there?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@zapdos- I'm not forgetting about it, I was doing face painting last weekend. I am working on the post though.

What happened to the advantages you said we'd get if we answered the question about Nocturne's theme song? DX

I actually already have my SU practically finished. It's just saved on a different computer XD I'm at school at the moment :3

lol nice memory xD

now THAT's the only prize or 'advantage' the winner will get. nothing more xD and the winner is *coughs* okay I'll keep it a secret and i'll talk to the winner later on.

There was a winner in that too? You judged us? O.o

It'll be nothing but a cookie I guess xD

EDIT: Anyways, SU has been edited. Will probably edit more.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Your General has arrived. :D

Name
: Cain Trace

Class: Soldier

Weapon: Assault Rifle (Similar to the one in picture, Automatic Firearm proficiency), High-Tech Katana (Two Handed/One-Handed Weapon Proficiency)-Sword made in recent years that is sturdy enough to withstand most Pokemon attacks, from Fire to Thunder, and can break through most sturdy materials, including rock, and certain metals.

Appearance:
Halo_marine_by_Rhynodesign.png

Personality: Cain isn't the quiet reserved type like his brother was. He is loud, booming, and headstrong. He is impulsive, yet also careful, and when making decisions chooses swift, but also chooses fast. While many others act on logic, Cain (while still also having a strong sense of logic as well) acts on instinct. His instinct has gotten him out of many tough spots, and occasionally saved his life. He had earned the reputation as such to be said to have the Devil's Luck. That being said, when Cain has made up his mind about something, no matter how strange, immoral, or even impractical it might sound, he will follow through on the decision, and arguing with him on possible outcomes, or alternative courses of action is a waste of time, as he will rarely change his mind. Still, he will often hear suggestions of those he trusts, or those he feels is qualified before making his decisions.

Unlike his brother, though, Cain is a fighter. He has been ever since he joined the military, and although he dislikes war and fighting in general, he is "gifted" with the fact that he is good at it. Still, he uses his skills to try to abridge war and maintain peace.

If there is a way to avoid casualties, he will find it, but he understands that this is a war where many will die, and although it pains him to often do so, he knows the responsibilities of leadership also mean that he has to be willing to send soldiers to fight, even to their deaths. That is the burden that comes with leadership, and Cain has taken up that burden.

History: Cain Trace was born in the Sinnoh Region. His father had raised him and his older brother after their mother died in childbirth. Together, Cain grew up with his father and brother, and enjoyed the life he was living.

But everything changed, all too quickly. When war broke out against the Pokemon, Cain's father was among the first selected for service in the newly formed Human Republic. He died in the first battle of Canalave, during the initial strike. Cain's older brother, Jun, knew the risks of the war right away, and new there could be nothing good that would come of it. Cain wanted to participate in the war, to avenge his father's death, but Jun would have none of it. Before the war took off any further, Jun got Cain to board a ship bound to Hoenn.

Sad and upset, and not to mention angry at his brother, Cain boarded the ship, and left Sinnoh, as his brother looked on, giving to Cain a final parting of words.

"If we don't end war, war will end us." He said, As Cain boarded the ship. Cain never saw Jun again, but he pondered his words constantly.

Since landing in Hoenn, Jun arranged for Cain to be raised by a family in Mauville City. From there, he waited to hear news about the war in Sinnoh. When the war ended, abruptly in a nuclear bomb, Cain new the war was over, and it was unlikely if few, if any, survived. At that moment of realization, Cain knew he would do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn't happen again. Cain watched as the news spread across Hoenn like wildfire. Determined to not let the same thing happen there, Cain witnessed the Humans and Pokemon agree to divide Hoenn in half, and live separately, but in peace.

At 17 years old, Cain joined the Human military with the intent to preserve the peace of Hoenn. Because of his perseverance to a cause he strongly believed in, and his naturally high determination, he excelled. He had already become a full fledged soldier by the time he was 19. Needless to say, people were often impressed with him. At such a young age, he was able to do the things veterans could do, but he had an even greater talent. People were drawn to him, and they followed him whenever there was an option. They often took his advice, listened to him. Most of the time, it was small stuff, but Cain left an impression. He was known for something. Not for being the strongest, or the fastest. Not for being the smartest, or the one with the best shot. He was known for being the natural leader. The one they could turn to, and find an answer. The one who could step forward and make the decision that no one else could make. Not always the right decision, but the one that had to be made. That was the reputation he had garnered, and it stuck.

Cain rose through the ranks of the Human Republic. Well liked and well respected, he had become the Commander of the Human Republic at the age of 27. There, he remained, the faithful and always sturdy Second-in-Command, always ready to back up his General, and if need be, take over, should the worst ever happen.

Unfortunately, the worst did happen, and the former General was assassinated. Humans were quick to point fingers at the Pokemon, many believing to be the obvious ones behind the assassination. Cain wasn't convinced. The words of his brother still rang in his ears as he knew a repeat of the War of Sinnoh could be coming, the very thing he had tried to prevent. But he knew he had to do what the people asked. As the new General of the Human Republic, Cain Trace declared war on the Pokemon.

Others: Cain has a very astute instinct. While he cannot predict things, or stop them, he sometimes has "feelings" about certain things that may or may not happen, which might on rare occasions help him and his allies to avoid traps, stop attacks, or prevent damage that otherwise could have happened.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Jun's brother looks like a nerd. xD

Also,
Others: Cain has a very astute instinct. While he cannot predict things, or stop them, he sometimes has "feelings" about certain things about to happen, which might on rare occasions help him and his allies to avoid traps, stop attacks, or prevent damage that otherwise could have happened.

Do you mean like Spider Sense?!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Agh, RESERVE me!
I'll definately be 100 times more active this time if I'm accepted again :3

Supervegeta said:
@That-person-that-asked-on-the-previous-page-but-I-forgot-her/his-name LoL stands for League of Legendaries...you'll find out about them if you decide to sign up for the sequel.

You forgot about me that quickly Supervegeta? Hurtful ;_;

EDIT: Not completely done yet, but I will finish later :)

EDIT2: Really, the only difference in this SU from the last one is the expanded history. I might edit the personality a bit later.

Pokemon SU:

Name: Alec Languba

Species: Snivy

Special Appearance:
Alec looks like a normal Snivy in almost every way. The only differences being that he has blue eyes and wears a blue hoodie.

Personality:
Alec likes to pretend that he is a complete and total loner, but he is definately not that. He only loves solitude for fear of interaction, but he loves intercation as it brings on endless possibilities. When he is trying to stay in loner mode, he tries to avoid other Pokemon as much as possible, and attempts to be as silent as possible. When loner mode completely breaks down, he tries to interact as much as possible and is actually very friendly... to most people. Alec is also a very good listener, has an excellent memory, and is very intelligent, giving him much power in battle.

History:

Before War I

Alec was born in the lab of Professor Juniper, in Nuvema Town, Unova. He was raised with his family; two brothers, three sisters, and his mother and father. They were raised for the purpose of being distributed as starter Pokemon. His mother and father were already the property of Pokemon Trainers, so they were never around during Alec's childhood. They only came for an occasional visit, on the time of their trainers.

Alec trained as hard as possible with his siblings for as long as possible. It was not very long before two of his sisters and one of his brothers were taken by new Pokemon Trainers. After they were taken, Alec and his two remaining siblings decided that they did not want to be separated, so they made an escape plan. They created chaos in the lab by making all of the other Pokemon go on a rampage. While the Professor and her aides attempted to calm the other Pokemon down, they escaped.

Alec, his brother, and his sister all decided to travel the Unova Region together. It would allow them to see the world, meet other Pokemon, avoid trainers, and possibly meet their parents and other siblings. All went well, for about four years. By then, Alec and his siblings were all seven years old. One day, when they were out traveling by Opelucid City, Alec was captured by a trainer. Alec's brother, Tyson, had been out stealing food from local stores, and his sister, Ivy, had been out collecting berries. While they were gone, Alec had been cornered and confronted by a rather powerful trainer. Alec fought as hard as he could, but the trainer had multiple Pokemon, including an Emboar. Alec was overpowered and captured.

Alec traveled with this trainer to the Pokemon League, which was right after Opelucid City. The trainer failed miserably and didn't even bother to use Alec, which was probably his biggest mistake. Alec deemed the trainer unworthy of being Alec's master, so he, like many other Snivy, freed himself and left. It took him a while, but after another year Alec had found his sister, Ivy. Apparently while Alec was gone, Tyson was abducted by a Braviary. Ivy had given chase, and she pursued the Braviary through three towns, but failed to rescue her brother. Alec then decided that he would not interact with any other Pokemon, for fear that if he created a bond with another, they would be separated in some way.

Alec and his sister went into hiding for the next seven years. They hid in White Forest, a place full of Pokemon and a place where they could live peacefully without fear of being captured. That was when the PokeRebels formed and some sort of Pokemon revolution began. Alec and his sister thought that the PokeRebels were... interesting, and they supported the cause, so they joined. Alec joined up as a spy, which he was very good at.

After War I

After the Sinnoh region had been destroyed, Alec and his sister escaped back to Unova. Soon after arriving in the faraway region, Alec and Ivy saw a Braviary. The same Braviary that had kidnapped theit brother.

Both Snivy eagerly gave chase, and it wasn't until they had nearly caught up with the Braviary that the Braviary noticed them. The Braviary didn't recognize them, but Ivy knew the Braviary. There was no mistaking him. The three Pokemon engaged in battle, the battle ending in the Braviary's defeat.

The two Snivy questioned the Braviary, whom refused to answer any of their questions. At first he even tried to feign ignorance, but that didn't last very long. After a few days of no answers, the Braviary disappeared. He just vanished. The two Snivy decided to pursue him, but with no leads on where he went they found nothing.

Nothing except a newborn Rufflet chick.

They found the Rufflet in a Braviary nest, most likely the nest that belonged to the Braviary they had captured. The nest looked like it had been deserted for days, except for the Rufflet. The Rufflet had just hatched, some of it's egg shell was even still stuck in its feathers.

The Snivy took the abondoned Rufflet with them and continued their search for their brother.

This search would last for the next eight years.

Eventually, the two Snivy found their brother, now a full grown Serperior. By this time Ivy was a Servine. Their brother, Tyson, had been hiding out in the Giant Chasm. The three celebrated their reunion, before the Snivy, Servine, Serperior, and Rufflet all migrated to Hoenn, where the Pokemon Entente was located. In another seven years, another war would rise. All four Pokemon would be ready for it.

Moveset: Leaf Tornado | Leaf Blade | Leaf Storm | Giga Drain | Iron Tail | Coil

Others: He's still gay ;P

Ivy, Tyson, and the currently unnamed Rufflet are all going to be NPCs, if anyone is confused about that.
'Cuase last time, they were. ;3

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Name (First and Last if you have a Last): Nick Fizen

Species: Typhlosion

Rank (Leader/Chief/Warrior): Chief

Age (Leader/Chief: 20up. Others: 14up): 17 human years 23 pokemon years

Special Appearance: Blue eyes from his father and green fire due to the minuscule radiation he had received from the nuclear blast

Personality: Nick kind of inherited some of Althalos' personality after living with him for so long. He is only aggressive when he needs to be but would rather talk about things than fight. Nick will not hesitate to kill to defend himself or his friends. He has a last name because his father kept the last name of Fizen, and he also took it from living with Althalos for so long

History: After living with Althalos and his newly found girlfriend in Hoenn for seven years, right on the border between the pokemon and human regions. It was only after Althalos got married that he left, feeling that he was no longer needed. For the next eight years, he just wandered the country on the pokemon side, occasionally going back to Althalos' house to check in on them. He wasn't in Slateport when the humans attacked, but a very good friend was. She hadn't been hurt badly, but it had made him want to fight enough that he did join the Entente army. When he left the home of Althalos, the boy, now a man, had given Nick the hidden blade, which he had been working on to fit the typhlosion; it is currently his favorite hand to hand weapon which he uses in combination with mega punch and/or dig.

Moveset (6 Max): Mega Punch, Flamethrower, Blast Burn, Earthquake, fire punch, Dig

Password (search the thread to find it): revolution

Others (anything special?): HE has that little flame ball thing around his neck (will explain in first post)

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Guh... Time to reserve a spot in this awesome RP... Despite it being a fight for spots. 8D Time to have some fun...

Poke'it monster SU: Compiling... Assessing... Confirming... ... ... Complete.

Name: 'They call me... Agriloth.'

Gender: 'Tricky question, no? What are you thinking? ...W-What? Hell no. I'm male.'

Species: Gigantor 'Tyranitar'

Rank: 'Hrm? I am a Warrior. I'd rather fight than lead. (even if I lead the charge...)' *facepalms*

Special Appearance: Tyranitar (Agriloth)
Coloring is the same like all regular Tyranitar and not much has changed except his battle-worn armor and the extra swashes on his armor design. I couldn't come up with anything interesting so... :/

Personality: (subject to change within the RP, hopefully)
Like any and all Tyranitar, Agriloth loves a challenge against other pokemon, especially things new to him. Using the knowledge he has compiled over years of battling many different Pokemon, Agriloth takes two different approaches in battling an opponent. First, he tests to see whether they are capable of taking either his Earthquake attack, or his Stone Edge attack, and depending on the outcome, he will either end it as quickly as possible if the opposition is incapable of meeting his expectations, or enjoy the full and more satisfying battle against the strong opponent. It's safe to say either method will eventually utilize his full power, and not many, such as the inhabitants of Hoenn's Victory Road, has stood successful against him.

Agriloth has long distrusted Humans ever since the incident with his deceased mother, and there has been some occasions where Agriloth became lost within his own rage upon smelling Pokemon blood, which triggered his memory of his screaming mother and the scent of blood that followed after. He has slowly learned to control the berserk state that he is thrown into over the years, but there can be some instances he cannot and destruction is the least of worries. He may be insolent and care only about himself, but when it comes to protecting Pokemon from Humans, he finds himself unable to turn a blind eye to such a sight. Will anyone be able teach him the true bond between Pokemon and Trainer or will his hate and discontent fuel his aggression against Humans? Tune in at the end for the results!

History:
Born the offspring of two Tyranitars, Agriloth, as he was named, never knew his father, who went on traveling to find worthy foes, while he grew up with his mother on Mt. Silver. Agriloth inherited his father's battle-lust and even knew how to use the all powerful Earthquake some few weeks after his birth. As a baby Larvitar, Agriloth and his mother wandered about the lands near their home of Mt. Silver to toughen the young pokemon. His mother never interfered with any of Agriloth's battles as she used her own method to train her young offspring, and though Agriloth rarely won against the inhabitants around Mt. Silver, they gave him much needed experience for future battles.

Agriloth and his mother began wandering the world of Johto and Kanto to further advance his knowledge of skills as well as to train Agriloth. He found himself much more capable of defeating other Pokemon due to their least aggressive environments compared to Mt. Silver, enabling him to swiftly climb the chain of evolution. Years came and went as they traversed to locations such as Mt. Mortar and the Whirl Islands to Victory Road and the Cerulean Cave. From ten years of battling (that's pretty long now that I think about it but hey... he really only battled wild Pokemon so... :/), Agriloth finally began his evolution from a tiny Larvitar and into his cocoon stage of Pupitar, earning him his mother's respect for achieving it in such short time (*shrugs* I dunno if that's short or not.) With his new form, Agriloth and his mother began their travels to the distant continent of Sinnoh, where his next training would begin.

Reaching Sinnoh, things went well for a good four years they were there. Agriloth fought against many new Pokemon in his new and more powerful form and even was granted some few occasions of watching his mother do battle against a group of wild Pokemon in that region as well. At the rate of his training in Sinnoh, things was surely looking well for Agriloth... That is until a great tragedy happened in Sinnoh.

A great war had begun against Humans and Pokemon. The one everyone would never forget. Towns and cities destroyed, lives among Humans and Pokemon alike were lost, and only sorrow and despair awaited with the aftermath of the fight. Agriloth and his mother had tried to flee from the embers of war before it had escalated, however, things weren't so simple. Humans had tracked them to a docking bay for neutral cargo ships where Agriloth and his mother hid. With a final attempt to save her child, Agriloth's mother placed him in a large, empty wooden box, as she had observed the humans do quite frequently on the pier, save for some hay still left within. Before sealing the container, his mother commanded him to keep quiet regardless of anything, which Agriloth obeyed like any child would, and flung the box onto the cargo ship before taking her final stand against her trackers. Agriloth saw nothing and only heard the final screams of his mother before the smell of blood tainted the air. He would later find that that would be the last time he would ever see of his mother.

Weeks had passed with the departure of the cargo ship and Agriloth, still within the wooden container, was extremely famished from the long trip without any food, save for the piles of hay he had decided to use as sustenance, before the cargo ship he was on docked in the lower city of Evergrande. After using helicopters to transport the cargo into the nearby Pokemon Center, some of the shipmates found the out-of-place container and pried it open to find the near-death Pupitar within it before rushing him to the Pokemon Center nurse. It took days before Agriloth regained consciousness and found that he was no longer in the war-torn cities of Sinnoh, but was in Hoenn. The war hadn't reached as far as Hoenn thus human relations with Pokemon were still in the neutral, however, Agriloth did not know that. Without his mother in sight, Agriloth was disturbed and didn't trust the humans before him, who he supposedly thinks separated him and his mother from each other. Agriloth took off into the nearby cave of Victory Road where he decided to start his training once more despite the absence of his mother.

It wasn't long before the end of the war within that very year it had started by a Pokemon and it's Human trainer in an attempt to restore the lost connection between both species, and their acts brought about destruction but peace as well, one that would go on for fifteen years. Agriloth, however, was oblivious to the events and kept to his training over the years within Victory Road. His eventual rise to being a Tyranitar came within those peaceful fifteen years of the outside world as well as the start of his new discoveries of different abilities he would later gain in his new form.

Agriloth was a name heard only in Victory Road and he was the tyrant that ran rampant within it. Until now... the coming of the new War... Maybe he will do something about it this time around... Will he succeed or will he fall? Only time will tell...

Moveset (6 Max):
Surf ('Gotta get around the ocean somehow...')
Earthquake ('Possibly my most favorite attack. Too bad it doesn't work in water...')
Thunder ('Sometimes it's great for frying machines... or maybe humans')
Stone Edge ('Annoying pesky planes... eat this!')
Crunch ('Hey... What's that? ...Can I take a Crunch?')
Protect ('That looks dangerous... ... Or not.')

Password: Resolution Revolution

Others: Extreme exposure to the smell of Pokemon Blood can cause him to go berserk over a short period of time and cannot properly use his intelligence; has started to gain some control but is still quite minuscule

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
GM Duties Activated.

@Nakuzami You are reserved. Let us know when you are finished. Looks good so far, though. Err...sorry I forgot your name. LOL

@JumboShrimp Reserved

@zapdos926 Your SU is pending following approval of the GMs.

@CyBeastSaber Reserved.

Notice: Reservations, while they will give you almost guaranteed chances to make an SU, it does not guarantee a place in the RP. Your SUs have to be approved as well.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Notice: Reservations, while they will give you almost guaranteed chances to make an SU, it does not guarantee a place in the RP. Your SUs have to be approved as well.

Spammer Activated *BZZZT*

Uh, isn't that part pretty obvious?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware. For example, you may have applied for position of Commander(Second-in-Command), but that doesn't mean you are going to be the Commander. I already see multiple problems with your SU, that I'm discussing with you as we speak.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Question... since I don't think I saw it on the info... Is there a decision on some kind of HQ respectively for both sides or.... has that yet to be decided/implemented? I'm curious is all since we ARE going to be at war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back