• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Sring for Registeel in Emerald, hopefully a new batch of Timerballs can catch this Regi when it shines.

In platinum I just have to beat Cyrus one last time before I get to Giratina. So I'm leveling my team.

Good luck on your hunts peoples.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
I'm still hunting for uxie in my diamond...
it's taking long... I think I already have 1000+ uxies... hope it will come soon
good luck to everyone ^^

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
I'm still hunting for uxie in my diamond...
it's taking long... I think I already have 1000+ uxies... hope it will come soon
good luck to everyone ^^

It looks that you're going strong for that uxie. good luck.

Mence Master said:
You think THAT'S long?
Try 12,000+ Uxies, to no avail.
That's why I'm restarting MY hunt.

you really wanted it right? Maybe it will appear soon.

I'm still SRing for turtwig and I will keep it that way until I a get it.

GL everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
My Uxie took over a year and 80000+ SR's to get, lol. Hopefully you guys won't have to wait that long for yours.

Well no new shinies yet. I decided to alternate between Clefairy and Dratini in the FireRed Gamecorner. I like both of their shiny forms, so if either one appears, I'll be pretty happy.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Yeah, and you can go higher than that. My shiny Bulbasaur took over 160000 SR's before I finally got it, and I was hunting it on three different games(which is why the number is so high).

I've had targets that took me long, but Bulbasaur is the highest SR count I've ever gotten in hopes of finding a shiny.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Yeah, and you can go higher than that. My shiny Bulbasaur took over 160000 SR's before I finally got it, and I was hunting it on three different games(which is why the number is so high).

I've had targets that took me long, but Bulbasaur is the highest SR count I've ever gotten in hopes of finding a shiny.

jeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz looooouiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssseee!!!!!!!!!!

That's insane! That's tummy-turning insane! I would want to show that report card to a rookie..

Well, anyways, just wanted to post to say that I am still here, watching...

I have every piece of the puzzle for my project now. All I need to do is throw it together, and I'll do it tomorrow. I'll still need to put some finishing touches on it though.

Oh, yeah, also, I have 4 shiny Pikachu so far and counting. It's taken me a while because I haven't really play it that much... .... . ... ......... . . . .......

I got that new Pokemon Ranger game yesterday and tried it out today.

Lemme tell you, it is so boring. Yeah, boring. I almost can't stand the thought to play it anymore. Walk, circle Pokemon, wall of text, circle Pokemon, circle Pokemon, use captured Pokemon to remove obstacle, circle more Pokemon, walk some more, complete mission, freaking more wall of text...

Circle more Pokemon.

Oh well. I thought it'd be cooler than this. PMD was awesome. This is just lame. Even the animation is poor compared to most games this day and age. Who created this crap?

At least I get some free Pokemon to trade over to my D/P game, but was it worth the $35 I paid for it? No. It's more like a $20 title.

In fact, I wish I had played the first one that way I would've known not to get this one.

[/rant]

There ARE some parts I like about it. It is a little fun.

But that's it.

I doubt there's even any shiny Pokemon in this game either. At least PMD had one.

I'll be glad to move on to the Zelda games I got and Chrono Trigger. Take my word for it: Shadows of Almia is not worth the money right now. The only reason to get it right now is because the downloadable content is only available til January 31st 2009, or at least that's what the pamphlet said.

All the while I'll stick with D/P and do what I do. They're really the only games I need, too. lol!

Good luck everyone!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
DDD I completely agree with you Ranger thoughts. The game is all the same, luckily I got it for free. Side note, Chrono Trigger DS is great. I never played the original but this one is simply amazing.

Up to about 1000 SR on Regigigas now but to no avail. I want one soon. So I can move onto Giratina in Platinum.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Well, I have done it. I have completed my project.

It was very challenging putting it into a 10 minute video. So challenging, I couldn't - I had to go over. But from my experiences with my friend Stichez, you can go over, just don't go to 11 minutes. So that's what I did.

I still wasn't able to fit everything into it. I'm going to make a follow-up video for sure to mention all the tips and tricks.

Like the length I saved it so it'd be just under 100 MB. I still worry about the quality; I hope my screenshots hold together and subtitles still readable.

So, where is it, and what is it? Well, it's saving right now; says it'll be 30 minutes. What is it? I still refuse to tell the public. You'll know tomorrow evening when it's uploaded, because I'll have to wait til tomorrow: It's after 3 AM right now!

What will I do now? I don't know. I want at least 4 more shiny Pikachu (I haven't played it any since last post, bleh), but after that.. I don't know. I guess I'll get back to hatching Magikarp.

Oh, yeah, and if MM ever comes around again and wants to create shiny cards for everyone, he can put both a Pikachu and Raichu on my card. The first shiny Pikachu came at 15, but the chain broke. So I reap rewards from two different chains, and one will be a Pika and one will be a Raichu.

I'm also leaving them and further Pokemon at Lv. 50 so I can use them in Local Colosseum. All my other Pokemon PWN, but with them being Lv. 60... they can't be used in local battles unless it's Free Battle. Screw you Nintendo.

So I need to gather up a rinky dinky team to take on anyone I meet on the street which has been 0 ever since I started playing Pokemon but who knows, maybe one day...

And chances are that person won't know what they're doing. Which means my ultra Raichu and/or Pikachu will be able to pull off something you only see in the movies.

:)

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
hey everyone I made some counts here and I have already made about 3600 uxies...
didn't know I made that much :P
so it should come this year :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I have way to many shiny's to count maybe about thirty or more,most of them obtained within trade,that's my update. I did get a shiny Shaymin last I don't know if it's legit yet :o.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Ok everyone, it's uploaded.... My project is....

GekkouKitsune's (or DDD's) PokeRadar Chaining Guide!!

Man it was hard to make. It would be reason to celebrate, but I have very dire news.

Like my Mom just told my Grandma, "I just want this year to end".

I'm running a fever again. I'm getting sick again. My face is on fire, and I was cold everywhere, and I have a notch of sore throat.

Just like last time.

And that's NO good!

So I may be out for a week or longer. Insert some choice cuss words here..

Good luck everyone, and enjoy the movie I worked so hard on. It's been a week/over a week since I started it. My Pikachu chain kept breaking, 3rd time's a charm (chain?), but it was still easy nevertheless. On the first chain I did get that one at 15 in the first chain.

I have a killer headache. I think it's about time I called it a day.... damn....

Years
Well, I saw it, nice job.
I love watching shiny patches appear 8D

I was doing some tweaking, practicing becoming a master, and I successfully got the "West Void" which leads to Darkrai and Shaymin, although I have already obtained Shaymin. I messed it up the first time, but I got it again 5 minutes later, and went inside it. Used the Explorer Kit at the correct place, then went down, blah blah blah, and did the first 64K Bike Ride. So I made it to fake Sinnoh. It had surprisingly loaded the boat for Newmoon, and the blackness around it was closer in. I am hoping this means that the Explorer Kit will work there now. So anyway, I'm on the Second 64K, and if the game freezes while going into Jubilife after 50,000 some steps, with no sound, I'm gonna have to give up tweaking until I get my new DS at X-Mas. BUT if I do not get a new DS, I will get the X-Box 360, and I will be even happier. But anyways, if I CAN use the Explorer Kit at Newmoon, then I will be able to Soft Reset for a shiny Darkrai. If that fails, I will... probably...
Either go in backwards through somewhere else, trying to get to the Hall of Origin, or just go on, Soft Reset for Dialga in my 2nd Diamond, and continue some more with Regice.
I did quite a few Resets for Dialga yesterday, and I've been doing some nice resetting for Regice.
Hopefully I can get either Dialga or Regice before 2009.
After I get my Regice, I will hunt down Dratini some more in FireRed.
After Dialga, is Uxie.
I may SR for a shiny Azelf, but I want one with awesome IVs and Modest for a team.

So I'm hoping for a perfect finish to a nice day, but I cannot be sure.

Good luck everybody.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
Years
i already SRed from darkrai ages ago, because when i downloaded the PKTOPIA events i got the members card with electivire, so i could SR for him. took ages, but i got it!! ^^

also finally hatched a shiny ghastly when IV breeding ^__^ thats all

Years
i already SRed from darkrai ages ago, because when i downloaded the PKTOPIA events i got the members card with electivire, so i could SR for him. took ages, but i got it!! ^^

also finally hatched a shiny ghastly when IV breeding ^__^ thats all
Um...
Hacking isn't allowed.
And please don't lie.
The Members Card hasn't been given out until December 1 for Platinum ONLY Darkrai.

Back