• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
25. I'd certainly recommend it, been thinking of getting RE5 recently though.

<Is glad mom doesn't know even half of the games I have in my current library : P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to see about making a new file for Symphonia, and really hope that the file doesn't corrupt until I reach Tethe'alla. :|; Even better I would like to get through the whole game again without the game corrupting. Maybe I should try using a different memory card or something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
27. Once I get the money I'm probably gonna get a PS2 with Tales Of The Abyss, GTA The Trilogy, one of the Jak & Daxter, God Of War, and Kingdom Hearts games each, and Persona 4, provided I can buy James' PS2 off of him first.

First things first though I'll probably get RE5 and Tales Of Vesperia as my priority items ATM.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years

So I got back into Zelda a bit after playing Ocarina of Time 3D (still not finished by playing it on my own time, and taking my time as well).

Also this month I will get enough money to get Skyward Sword, and Twilight Princess, and hopefully Majora's Mask on VC :3 excited about that. Then the rest I'm saving up for Abyss 3D.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not sure if my brother is thinking of getting a new 360, but if he is, then once he gets a new one I'll probably try to eventually get Tales of Vesperia myself. Until then... I just have a Nintendo Wii to play with really. Only console that is currently usable and connected.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I suppose. But I rarely play games on it. I think the only games I currently have on my laptop right now is Star Trek Armada and Dragon Age Legends, which I should really ask my brother to get to play without the disc so I can give it back to my friend. Probably going to restart it as well.

... this cannot be happening. Don't break on me charger. :s

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
34. Only PC game I wanna play is Diablo 3.

That and I'm not liking the taste of pastries with pot laced in them so much now T_____T

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
38. I don't have enough video games lol, only around 40 to 50 total. Yeah I know it's a tiny collection lol.

3 games I'll never be touching - Minecraft, League Of Legends, and Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Seesh you guys. I don't have nearly as many games as ya'll. Of course I suppose I don't really need any games since I still have a good few that I need to beat. >w>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
43. I used to have around at least 70 to 80 games on my 360 a few years back but I ended up trading them, selling them, and sometimes giving them to friends who wanted to play them for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back