• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I've never really had any weirdos on buses, fortunately :D
The metro on the other hand, now THERE you can find some creepy people. I mean the rides are usually quite pleasant considering what it could be like, and I've started to learn when certain nutjobs get on certain trains, so it's even somewhat avoidable at this point, but it can still be pretty scary. :X

...Hellooooooooo, dead thread.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I've ridden public transportation at all times of the day and night, and it definitely follows the general rule that "the later it is, the shadier the people who are on board."

Of course, during the day there's the whole "packed in like sardines" issue but the people at least don't scare the heck out of you.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Since I don't have a license as of yet, I am reliant on either carpooling or public transport to get to wherever I need to go and... I don't use public transport at night, no way. All of the night people scare me :(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I had to take the bus in school because I couldn't afford parking fees and car insurance on top of tuition. And our college stupidly held night classes in their downtown campus so once a week or more I'd have to take the bus back from downtown to campus at night with the creepy people.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I've ridden public transportation at all times of the day and night, and it definitely follows the general rule that "the later it is, the shadier the people who are on board."

Of course, during the day there's the whole "packed in like sardines" issue but the people at least don't scare the heck out of you.
Speaking of sardines, the creepy people on buses and public transport always tend to smell of all sorts of ****. I don't get why some people find it so hard to just wear deodorant for the benefit of their own hygiene and those around them.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Well, deodorant or not, when you've been out the whole day doing things (like drinking, throwing cars at people or whatever outside folk do) and is on your way home late at night, you're GOING to smell.
Though I agree that the shady night people can be worse than usual o3o

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Well, deodorant or not, when you've been out the whole day doing things (like drinking, throwing cars at people or whatever outside folk do) and is on your way home late at night, you're GOING to smell.
Though I agree that the shady night people can be worse than usual o3o
Worse than usual? I swear to god one guy almost knocked me out with his lingering stench. Worse than usual is an understatement.

Years
Ugh. All this talk of public transportation is reminding me of an article I read about the BART (rapid transit) stations in San Francisco that kept having escalators breaking down. They opened one up to see what the problem was. Turns out the local homeless people were using them as open air lavatories.

*shiver*

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Ugh. All this talk of public transportation is reminding me of an article I read about the BART (rapid transit) stations in San Francisco that kept having escalators breaking down. They opened one up to see what the problem was. Turns out the local homeless people were using them as open air lavatories.

*shiver*
mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

That's just wrong.

/neverusingpublictransportagain.

Years
Summer is almost over D:
But school should be fun :D
I always looked forward to school, too, since it meant I didn't have to visit my chain-smoking grandmother's house again until Christmas.

Wasn't usually happy about the actually schooling though.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I liked school because it got me out of the house. During the summer I would always have to go into work with my mom and it was boring as heck. Didn't care for spring/summer break in college because I was always too broke to actually go anywhere but home or to stay on campus.

And I really didn't mind classes... fortunately I didn't get any nightmarish teachers until well into my college years.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
My avatar is amazing tbqh.

I'm antisocial at school. This is me:

Students: *Talking to each other.*
Me: ...........................................

You get it.

droomph

weeb
Years
I'm not too terribly fond of a couple kids at my school but other than that school is something that gives me stuff to keep me occupied, unlike in the summer which is boring as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back