• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Illusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
tajaros, I'm back! Maybe you can use this? :D

illussions.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/banners%2032/illussions.png[/IMG]

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
How 'bout you have the rival use a dragon type? Maybe a deino. Sorry if I sound like a noob I'm new

I'm definitely going do that (Cause I already planned it). :p

Yup, a dragon type is useful but, not Deino I'm gonna give that to Evil Pokemon Trainers. ;)

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
For a 13 year old, you are extremely talented in ROM hacking. And it's pretty awesome to add 4th&5th generation Pokemon. :D

And just in case, would there be a Physical/Special class split if you were to do another beta?

And I would appreciate it if you were to were to change some tiles and themes, since they look somewhat bland. Especially with the battle scene I guess just so it would feel better.

Overall, I can't wait for this to come out!

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
hell yeah! dark types FTW!!! when this hack is finished, i will play it.

Finished? Play the Beta it will be awesome... :D

For a 13 year old, you are extremely talented in ROM hacking. And it's pretty awesome to add 4th&5th generation Pokemon. :D

And just in case, would there be a Physical/Special class split if you were to do another beta?

And I would appreciate it if you were to were to change some tiles and themes, since they look somewhat bland. Especially with the battle scene I guess just so it would feel better.

Overall, I can't wait for this to come out!

Haha, I don't know if I'm really extremely talented lol. Hmm... I'm thinking of implementing it cause it will be a good feature. But I'm still thinking about it... ;)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
The rival will have Riolu as his starter. And you will have to pick Zorua as your starter.
Can we obtain Riolu as well? :D It's unfair advantage for rival to have such an awesome Pokémon (Lucario) :D

Age doesn't matter in ROM hacking ;)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years

Can we obtain Riolu as well? :D It's unfair advantage for rival to have such an awesome Pokémon (Lucario) :D

Age doesn't matter in ROM hacking ;)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... xD

I'm sorry but you won't be able to have Riolu with you... :(

And you cannot catch another Zorua so you better use it cause I'm gonna make it stronger than it originally was... :D

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2016
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... xD

I'm sorry but you won't be able to have Riolu with you... :(

And you cannot catch another Zorua so you better use it cause I'm gonna make it stronger than it originally was... :D

Is it extremely important to the story that you start with a Zorua? Cause if not, adding Riolu as an option for starter could make things more interesting and fun, or ruin your storyline. Hopefully not the second one. P.S. If you can't tell I'm trying to squeeze info out of you ;)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Is it extremely important to the story that you start with a Zorua? Cause if not, adding Riolu as an option for starter could make things more interesting and fun, or ruin your storyline. Hopefully not the second one. P.S. If you can't tell I'm trying to squeeze info out of you ;)

Yes, you got to start with Zorua... :P That's why I named it Illusions... :/ And I don't think I will change it anymore cause I have the story involving it already... :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Haha, lol. Maybe late in the hack I will let your Rival give you an EGG for a Riolu that should work... :D What do you think? :D
Well... okay... fair enough :D

Make the Rival use Zorua and we use Riolu
YES! :D
Or... we use Zorua as starter, then obtain an injured Riolu at the start and rival will use something else xD

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back