• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
sorry but i new members and i'm italian i would this hack somebody can give me the link for download it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
isn't a hack is new game impossible but is incredible
so is a geme completly different?
but when it'll be download?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Dude its a game. Hacks are the other way. Downloads not coming for a while. Acually wait till its finished cause thatsa when it will be availible.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
ok i wait but what programs and what lenguage ned to create a game for gameboy like this?

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
oh i understand so this game is for the pc?
ok but why don't do a game like pokemon colosseum for pc?

Years
oh i understand so this game is for the pc?
ok but why don't do a game like pokemon colosseum for pc?

Really are you stupid?
This is fan made, the maker of this game decides how the game is going.
Wanna have a Pokemon Colosseum game? then you better make one.
Besides there is a hack that introduces Pokemon COlosseum :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
wxcuse me but i'm not English but italian for this i don't understand all!

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
wxcuse me but i'm not English but italian for this i don't understand all!

Dude if you don't understand very good use a translator... and this is a game made with a type of RPG maker(Sphere) and its not gonna be finish for now. so you will have to wait like everybody else!

Greetings
,Sandro

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
it doesn't matter! maybe his parents were italian! it has nothing to do with anything!!
use a bloody translator and read the first post! now shush!

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
TAHNKS SANDRO BUT SANDRO ISN'T ITALIAN NAME?

Dude drop the caps... And my real name is Alexander.
I just use Sandro for short. but this is a game thread... not ask someone his name thread...

could arcane plz empty his pm box becuase i cant send a message

Uhm He is not even here... just leave a visitor message if you need him so badly...

arcane isn't even here! if you even read 1 post you would have seen that!

I remember when i came here the first time i read ALL the posts in this thread... it took me 1 day and a half cause of my slow internetz. but it was really worth it. If you read all the posts. You can see how hard this team worked and is even working still!!! Its a really awesome thing and especially where Cap Arcane... told his story that made him think to make this game. But i think i should stop cause im getting Off topic... :)

Greetings.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
wow! that was pretty random! just google rpgmaker xp, also this is being made with sphere not rpgmaker

*on topic*
how do you guys think the customizable trainer feature will turn out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back