• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

// Rate how well the user above is known [v.3] [whoooo are you? who, who, who, who?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8.5/10

A little bit of unactiveness made you have this score.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

7/10. Seen you post in OT alot but no where else and never talked to you.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Thats for being a new member

8/10

Get out of OT with me please?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
8/10

Tha hell your talking about? I hang out at Pokemon x and y,OT, Pokemon trivia, Emulation, rarely clubs. i often check BW,BW 2.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
7/10

No wonder haha. I hang out SOMETIMES in the XY threads, OT I see you often, Pokemon trivia is the same with XY threads, emulation is a no no and I'm in a lot of clubs. That's probably why I only see you here :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7/10

I don't really hang out there in those parts, since my only beloved Team Rocket club is half dead, I guess I need to join other clubs. I hang out more on the Metal and Colour forums, the OVP, OCD, JE sections. Occasionally pop out anywhere on PC except for the Emulation parts.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
7/10.

Snor(ES)Lax, my friend. You need to hang out in other places...I only see you at Other trivia? Lol. And yeah, Liljz, I think that's why you don't see me around. I used to hang out at Roleplay corner, but I was very busy to role play so i'm not there anymore.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7/10

You just never see me outside here.

And I don't know much about RPing, so no RP for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back