• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

They didn't do it for typlosion, unless you call typlosion a kind of mouse.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Here's some more Awkward Zombie comics, lol

comic197.png

comic193.png

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Okay, thanks for telling me that. Now they are left with:

Cow(ox), Tiger, Rabbit, Snake, Horse, Goat (ram), Chicken (rooster) or dog.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Torchic is a chicken. Including non-starters we have a Horse and a Dog as well, so I really want to see a Cow, Ram/Sheep, Snake, Tiger, or Rabbit.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's been a long time since I last played Kirby.

I have used too many avatars; it would take me forever to toss them into an album.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

It's been a long time since I last played Kirby.

I have used too many avatars; it would take me forever to toss them into an album.

I actually kept a tally of how many times I changed my avatar on another forum over a few months. It went into triple digits before I stopped counting.

Yup. Not even joking.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

I like the change I made to my avatar and sig layout I did the past few days..or so. I need to make/get new avatars tho...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm kind of in the thousands here on PC on how many times I changed my avatar so ...

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I have an Avatars folder on my computer that I've only had for half a year and it has over 150 images in it. And I deleted a ton of them. And I had a school laptop with more avatars in it as well as a home computer with this stuff too.

I probably have thousands.

I'm a better avatar changer than you. I KNOW IT.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

I refuse to accept the validity of any statement claiming you to be a guy. Ur avatars literally scream~

:pink_boogie: female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back