• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Zeta/Omicron

Destiny.

The Absol Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2019
This game goes all the way past the E4 into another region. I don't understand why the game is marked as demo.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
This game goes all the way past the E4 into another region. I don't understand why the game is marked as demo.
I think there's more planned for this game, such as all Kalos Pokemon and custom Mega Evolutions for Sceptile and Swampert.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
Most of those are in. The only thing thats really left is the battle frontier.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I have played the game and gotta say its pretty good. I wondered which Pokemon would get a Mega Evolution aside from Bisharp.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
I have played the game and gotta say its pretty good. I wondered which Pokemon would get a Mega Evolution aside from Bisharp.

All Mega Evolutions from Kalos are in, as well as Mega Steelix, Cacturne, Swampert, Sceptile, Typhlosion, Meganium, Feraligatr, Reuniclus, Golurk and Dugtrio.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
All Mega Evolutions from Kalos are in, as well as Mega Steelix, Cacturne, Swampert, Sceptile, Typhlosion, Meganium, Feraligatr, Reuniclus, Golurk and Dugtrio.

Funny. I have in my team four Pokemon that can that can Mega Evolve.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
I think I like this better than any of the official pokemon games, although I'm still in Vesryn. Just beat the league and I'm going around catching all the legendaries. I heard about the shadow pokemon and I'm a big fan of it. If this game were to be sold I would probably pay the regular amount of an official pokemon game today. I liked X and Y alot because of the graphics but this Rom just fixed too much for it not to be one of my favorites. Keep up the good work!

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
damn, this is the best looking RMXP game i've seen since Raptor. Island is a close one too, but that was a bit too sandbox for my taste. this really does look good. (probably because the shadow pokemon are a big turn-on for me)

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
Years
Ah, very nice indeed <3
I would LOVE to play it ^^!
Although...may I ask if this would be released into a mobile version sometime ;)?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
So, I've got this problem...
the game crashes just before the battle w/Odin-Divaeus.
The vs screen appears but not the faces of my player and Odin.

Edit: Looks like that was a one-time happening, because now it's fixed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
Hey congrats on the progress of your game. It's pretty interesting. I'm having trouble with the speed of the game however. it's pretty laggy and painfully slow at times and was wondering if there was something I could do to speed it up?

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I can't be bothered to read all the previous posts, so if it has already been answered, I'm sorry. The background music doesn't work for me and I use Windows. I looked at the files for the BGM and found that they were midi files. I did a little experiment and used FL Studio to change one of the midi files into an mp3 file, and it actually worked. The thing is, I don't know how to use FL Studio too well, so I was only able to make it so that one instrument is playing. You probably have the files necessary to edit the bgm. If it isn't too much work, can you change the midi files into mp3 files? =)

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
I love this game so far.I am at the second gym.
Magby Lv 16
Petilil Lv 16
Hawlucha Lv 18
Staravia Lv 17

By the way,where do I find the Sun Stone to evolve Petilil?I guess they sell it at the department store,but I heard that's at the seventh gym.Do I have to wait until the seventh gym to evolve Petilil,or can I find a Sun Stone somewhere?

Back