• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Ew, legacy.

Jk, I also use the legacy post bit, plus REBOOT:BW, which, combined, makes for a nice little contrast of blue, gray and white. However, legacy does make CSS torture the skin's width most of the time. Although it also makes plain text posts look a lot longer :P The theme itself is my favorite so far, although the very, very dark colors of CSS are a huge pain in my eyes.
Overall, it is quite OK, and I can power thru most stretched pages.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
I don't know why I use this one, but I use Route 167+ as my theme. It's a theme I ended up liking and never really changed out of. I'm used to it, anyway.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
"dark colors of css"? "Only thing that sucks about darker skins is that people tend to forget about them when coding CSS or posts"?

Isn't one of the reasons why css-ing is great that you can define what background and color everything should be, to safeguard what your post looks like against people with different forum styles? If you set background color and font color (and hyperlink color I guess), it doesn't matter what skin you use. The post should look about the same to everyone. But maybe some people forget to define font color or something.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I use Modern as it's really simple and clean :3

Christmas incoming!~

Be careful with trying to joint post around this time, it's going to be busy for most people and I expect that RP activity will have a serious lul over the next week.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I use Modern as it's really simple and clean :3

Pun intended or not intended? That's the question...

I'm currently using Let's fly together as PC theme and my only reason for this is that it's a nice theme and that I like it a lot.

I might try some other theme's once I change my CSS code in my posts but... I don't think that'll happen anytime soon c: or.. maybe it will happen anytime soon, who knows~

EDIT: Now I suddenly seem to be using winter friends.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Pokemon Fallout Part 2

has been accepted! (WOOPS) It's open and because of the premature acceptance you have plenty of time to plot out ideas and make your character. (I'm estimating at least a week before I even consider making the IC thread, mostly because I want all the cool kids with all the cool gifts to get a chance at submitting their character before the RP starts.)

---

In other news, Merry Christmas' Eve! Have you ever wondered why we refer to the day before Christmas as Christmas Eve(ning)? I did, and apparently it's just a really old tradition from an older version of the English language. I actually didn't Google that, though. I asked my father instead. While you're spending time with your family this holiday maybe you should ask your parents something about ye olden days. They just might tell you a neat story about your culture's past, and you might then use that story to create a 70s themed RP dedicated entirely to worshipping Miror B--The more you know!

edit: I am also using Winter Friends, but I'm set to use the forum default so I'm okay with this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Merry Christmas everyone! In may not be in your part of the world, but it soon will be! As I have done for the past couple years, I'm happy for everyone to go off topic for a little while to talk about your Christmas adventures, whether they be your family dinners or just what you got for Christmas! and even if you don't celebrate it, just tell us how you spend your holiday.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Merry Christmas everyone! In may not be in your part of the world, but it soon will be! As I have done for the past couple years, I'm happy for everyone to go off topic for a little while to talk about your Christmas adventures, whether they be your family dinners or just what you got for Christmas! and even if you don't celebrate it, just tell us how you spend your holiday.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

Ehhhhhh!? Well.... Just gonna be eating 2-3 different Christmas dinners so... yeah... I think that 1k+ Youkai Academy will be keeping me busy reading...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
By the way, 'cause Magic Fox totally pulled a last-minute Christmas special, Soulbond is up as well in the Lounge. Currently 6 spots open for reservation, if you feel you're up for it.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I will think about it after I read through the whole RP (1k posts oh gawds.) Any gender preference u guys might want?

I've returned.... but only for a while. *wink*

And Soulbound seems fun....

There's not really a gender preference since the gender's are pretty balanced c:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SOULBOND
6 Spots
Available

Note that any reservations requested from now to the day after Christmas will last until January 2nd, to compensate for the business of holidays!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hey guys, happy holidays to begin with.

Is anyone interested in a Pokemon-only pirate RP? I'm pumped for making one, I'd be glad if you guys were game with me. If the answer is yes, could you please state what you would like (or love!) to see in such an RP? I'm open to ideas, mates.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Merry Xmas from the future!

I bring to you all, the beginnings of a Demon Hunter RP. It's not Pokemon, but its just as good!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
You know, I could just summarize it all for you. I've done it before, it would be no problem.

Oho? Well, if you don't mind.

There's not really a gender preference since the gender's are pretty balanced c:

:D It's to let me think on what to choose to play. Cuz you know... I'm torn between a baka Fairy or ero Tengu. :DDDDD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Merry Christmas everyone! If you don't celebrate Christmas, then happy holidays! I know it's not really RP related but I just wanted everyone in the RP to be wished some wonderful holiday times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back