• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

That sure went straight. So lets see, if we can end it, or if "they" return xD

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

It's only a game. Just because the Lovers win does not mean that there are more Pikachu Lovers in the world than Pikachu Haters. Besides, most people have already quit Pokémon and are also hating on Pikachu.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I meant the whole world, not just your friends. Easy to figure out even by the dumbest of people.

And besides, those who don't like Pokémon don't like Pikachu. Also easy to figure out even by the dumbest of people.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

That is the dumbest thing I heard LOL. Just because you don't like Pokemon doesn't mean other people doesn't like Pikachu. And my friends ARE part of the whole world lol. So they count also. There's tons of people who don't play/like Pokemon but still likes Pikachu.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

You don't get my point do you? Your friends AREN'T THE WHOLE WORLD. Seriously, I have met people even worse. And guess what? They managed to grasp my point on the first try!

And seriously, I didn't say that other people had to dislike Pikachu because I did. Seriously, you need to get your facts right and stop making up your own. Seriously, what I said was if people disliked Pokémon, they'd also dislike Pikachu because PIKACHU IS A POKEMON!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

You said THE WHOLE WORLD and my friends are PART of it >.>
You're talking like

There's people that don't like Pokemon anymore but they still like Pikachu because of the nostalgia factor. You could dislike a series but like some elements from it too.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

THAT'S NOT MY POINT -_- Your friends AREN'T THE WHOLE WORLD! They are a few people OF the WORLD!

I guess you forgot about Electric being an element, so you tossed it out the way and renamed it Pikachu. Who would think Pikachu is an element?

You're acting really dumb, as if your friends WERE the whole world. Are you seriously this dumb all the time?!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Assuming you're being intelligent 24/7, yea right, buddy LOL.

I included my friends because you said the whole world is like you said. I included them to prove you wrong. And since they're a few people of the world, that means you included them in your argument too.

And what are you talking about..? Pikachu and electric and elements? I seriously hope you weren't talking about nature elements when I talked about about a game series and different elements of it...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

No reason for flaming (sorta), I mean it's just a game and yeah, some people like pokemon and pikachu, some people don't like pokemon and simply don't care about pikachu and stuff. As long as there are people aut there who smile when they see pikachu, everything is alright.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
92. Stupid "statistic" = stupid. Plain and simple. His logic is flawed in so many ways that it's not funny. Unless he's actually taken the time to ask THE WHOLE WORLD if they like Pikachu or not, he'll never know the answer and could only take his opinion from a small sample size (such as PC). But according to this small sample size, there would be more Pikachu lovers than haters since the lovers seem to be winning at this point.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

We're winning because we're spamming this thread :P

But they had more lovers than haters in this thread, from what I seen.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I included my friends because you said the whole world is like you said. I included them to prove you wrong. And since they're a few people of the world, that means you included them in your argument too.

And what are you talking about..? Pikachu and electric and elements? I seriously hope you weren't talking about nature elements when I talked about about a game series and different elements of it...

Go check last page already.
Umbr30n said:

It's only a game. Just because the Lovers win does not mean that there are more Pikachu Lovers in the world than Pikachu Haters. Besides, most people have already quit Pokémon and are also hating on Pikachu.

I originally said this. And look at this:

Umbr30n said:
I meant the whole world, not just your friends.
Umbr30n said:
You know you didn't have to listen, right? Why? Because I ALWAYS LIE. *Sudden Paradox*

Who cares about which Element it is? Electric is an element of Pokémon AND Nature!

Back