• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Hi! Miss Me? No
OMG.. I feel like a cavewoman from coming back from the loss of internet
Posting real soon(probably Thursday or Friday) just let me uhm... fix things a bit with my computer :|
Ok that's all :3

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Blame Gates to Infinity. :P I'll try and get something in today or tomorrow.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Ashygirl and chinie: Take your time, guys. Everything's nice and ready for when you get back, though you may want to read some posts to get a good sense of what's happening, if anything.

@jov: Nice SU. I don't think I'm in any position to accept it, since Limanya is technically the GM and I'm just keeping things under control, not that they need much attention anyway. Things seem to be working kind of well for pretty much everyone, although the Stealthy Sneakers and the Lost Learners don't seem to be doing much. Too bad.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Blame Gates to Infinity. :P I'll try and get something in today or tomorrow.
Oh goodie. I've been trying to do a tally of who exactly is currently alive in the Woodland Wanderers and who isn't. I think Foxrally is still gone for exams, Flyborg opted out, and Chinie is apparently internetless.

Finally, having everything on a row, I'll draft a post right nao.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2013
Name: Lot Richards

Nickname:None

Species: Paras

Team: Woodland Wanderers

Title: member, Lot no extra title

Appearance: an average paras

Personality: I am very loyal and trustworthy friend. I enjoy a challenge and am hardworking and am usually to stubborn to give up at anything. will usually break rules for things i believe to be right.

History: Four lines minimun. I was hatched and abandoned by my parents obviously they were completely take over by the fungus. I know I have the fungus and I want to spend my life well before I get taken over by it. i fought many rough battles living on my own but decided i could change the world for the better if I joined an exploration team.

Level: 22

Moveset: scratch, poison powder, stun spore, leech life, fury cutter, and spore.

Last edited:

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Chinie is apparently internetless.

My internet's back just need to configure my Computer for a bit its been acting up

Really sorry EGK. But I'll post once i deal with this uhmm... For the lack of a better word malfunctional computer ;-; the repair person told me it'll be ready by tomorrow so yey

Edit: if there more battle scenes can we do a collaborative post? lol it took me like a long time to think about what to do :/

Last edited:

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
I'm going to take a shot and say that at least one of you are experienced RPers on pokecommunity.com, what attracts you to an RP? Just curious.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@jov: I am. Been here for about two years, although I kinda disappeared for an entire year. LOL. This isn't really a question for the OOC. Feel free to VM me if you're interested in knowing. :)

@cheezburgur: Sorry, your SU is too short. Even though I'm not Limanya, I can say she wouldn't accept it. You'll have to change around the personality to make it a bit bigger, and same with the history. Also, if you don't feel like giving a description for the appearance, a picture is all the same. You can find a picture of a Paras on the internet and display it here. If you don't know how, feel free to VM me and I'll help ya out. :)

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
My internet's back just need to configure my Computer for a bit its been acting up

Really sorry EGK. But I'll post once i deal with this uhmm... For the lack of a better word malfunctional computer ;-; the repair person told me it'll be ready by tomorrow so yey

Edit: if there more battle scenes can we do a collaborative post? lol it took me like a long time to think about what to do :/
Oh, you're back! *throws bunnying draft out of the window* I don't have plans for any battle scenes in the sepulchre at all. Now's sort of the moment our team should head back to the WW guild to find out that the place was attacked and deal with the mess there. Looking forward to you posting again. ;)

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@typh that would be me and sugar cotton. We are the sole members of the breakers.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Seen today
ok, I'll have my Breakers leader SU up soon, in the meantime, the two of you should find Brutus, dead and bring him back, I should have an intro post in by then.

take your time with these posts, maybe have it where he dies in your arms or something like that, think catastrophe.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Just to tell you guys, I'll not be posting for the next three weeks because of exams so feel free to bunny me.

Years
  • Seen today
Finally have the SU finished

Name: Samuel Farseer
Nickname: DarkKnight

Species: Gallade

Team: Brute Breakers

Title: (Leader) Sergeant <Samuel "DarkKnight" Farseer>

Appearance: How does your character look? You may post a picture.
he looks like a standard Galade, his crest is instead of being teal is black, the protrusions out of his chest are also black. the green part of his head is a midnight blue. His legs are also black, more emphasizing his nickname as the "DarkKnight". His arms and upper torso is also a midnight blue. Only the lower part of his head is white.

Personality: He's a strict, strong individual who feels that to lead is to be an example. he is often seen training either himself or other members of the Breakers to get them and keep them at peak performance in battle. He works as a training instructer most of the time, and is/was the right hand man to Brutis "Bruiser" O'Neil. He's reliable and will always take on a challenge.

History: Samuel was born to a poor family in a town that was run by a cruel Gengar, who was the leader of the local gang. at a young age he was taken from his family by the Gengar and trained, that was when he was a Kirlia, He trained and fought hard for the Gengar, and the gang, that was the only family he knew at the time. Then he found out about his real family, and that the Gengar had killed his parents just to steal him. Outraged Samuel left the gang, for a while he was on the run, and he was almost killed if it wasn't for Brutis saving him, Samuel later joined up with the Breakers, and became better known as the DarkKnight, the 2nd in command and the one who pushed most of the members beyond their physical limits. Samuel had been out on his own for quite some time, at that time he had evolved into a Galade. Now Samuel is returning to the guild, with renowned determination and focus.

Level: 45

Moveset: LeafBlade, Night Slash, confusion, close combat, psyshock, Focus Blast

Last edited:

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Oh, you're back! *throws bunnying draft out of the window* I don't have plans for any battle scenes in the sepulchre at all. Now's sort of the moment our team should head back to the WW guild to find out that the place was attacked and deal with the mess there. Looking forward to you posting again. ;)

ohh you had a bunnying draft :/ lol if it took you like a lot of effort and stuff it's pretty much okay with me for you to continue it and I'll just post after that or something :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Typh: Sweet SU. Wish I could say accepted, but I haven't gotten that right from Limanya. :( I would probably lengthen the appearance a bit, though.

@Crimson: As Kanea has growled, he is indeed a player character. I'm bunnying him when Kanea isn't around to get things moving.

badslayer

a new world!
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 28, 2013
heya! i'm badslayer, i slay the bad! i'm just wondering if i could join this rp here? i really love writing and this seems like the perfect place for it. also, how do you make a SU? i saw the other SUs but i'm not really sure how they did it...

Back