• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanHitodama

Pokemon Chronicles
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2010
Why don't they what?
Work?
I don't know, but i know where you can download rubikon.
It comes with the elitemap package, just download elitemap and find it in there.
work......................................

thanx but i tried that i cant find it do you have the url

Last edited:

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
Is there a rom base that allows you to replace the empty gaps which are between celebii and treeko because a normal FR rom wont let me replace them.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2008
I really need some help =[

I've tried PokePic and Icon Editor but these are good programs for changing the Pokemon Icons in Ruby! PokePic just has loads of glitches and no instructions, and Icon Editor can do it... but it takes forever and is really unhelpful on a large scale.

Can anybody point me to a program that lets you import images to use as the Pokemon Icons? Please?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
so ya wanna edit PKMN icons, ei? I do hink that IconEd is the only hacking program tht can do that job, and it REALLY takes time. :(

Wenk.., I guess you need to have patience..

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
Years
The best program is IconEd , i use it, to put Lucario's, Riolu's, Chimchar and evos' icons and more, just open
Paint with the icon and zoom it, choos the correct pallete and star drawing it, it dont take that long, and, y
suggest you that when you finish erasing the icon export it, so you dont have to erase again and again ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
megiddo said:
That is what I have tried, but when I change it, the flower is still red.

Well that is because that colour is located at a different location, where the animation colours are.

pkmnmaster69 said:
Is there a rom base that allows you to replace the empty gaps which are between celebii and treeko because a normal FR rom wont let me replace them.

No ROM bases have done that yet seeing as there is very limited space.

FHJoker said:
so the blank space to add pokemon should be at 0x53B16 right?

I think you should be able to add onto the end of the Pokemon Data, if not then try some pointer searching.

Last edited:

WaterSplash

Common
Years
Hi. What would be a good scripting program. I have:

Scripted: When I try to compile it says it has an empty command database. I have the rom in with DiamondCutter, Scripted and the script I want to compile. Help?

Pokescript: I have everything but it won't compile. Help?

If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Hi. What would be a good scripting program. I have:

Scripted: When I try to compile it says it has an empty command database. I have the rom in with DiamondCutter, Scripted and the script I want to compile. Help?

Pokescript: I have everything but it won't compile. Help?

If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

I can help with your pokescript problem.

Save your script as all files, then name it "test.rbc"
(no specific name...)

Then, go to open it.
Instead of opening it, right click it and you should see the selection "compile script"

After it goes though a thing, a window will pop up.
Press the book and select your ROM.

THen, another window will come up.
Press the flashlight, then double click the first set of numbers.

Copy the numbers from teh bottom besides the $H

Press ok, then go to file, burn.

Now go insert it in a-map.

pokemon time

pokemon master
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2008
on fire red does anyone know what # the title is to change the picture and the words example firered

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
megiddo said:
where might that be? and what about trees? they don't move, but they don't work either.

For Ruby/Sapphire: E94352, E94362(flowers)
For Fire Red/Leaf Green: EA1B60, EA1B7A(flowers)

pokemon time said:
on fire red does anyone know what # the title is to change the picture and the words example firered

The word are located at 2008 in unLZ-GBA(256 colour mode). The Charizard on the title screen is located at 2010 in unLZ-GBA(16 colour mode). The Press Star and Gamefreak text is located at 2012 in unLZ-GBA(16 colour mode).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back