• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun!

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
let's play
Golden_sun_logo.jpg

Yep, welcome to my GOLDEN SUN LP!!!! XD Well, this is my first ever official attempt at an lp. so cut me some slack!

In this LP, we will explore the epic Golden Sun World, full of suns and suns that are golden!
lets get on with it! :)

Notes:
  • These updates will usually have 33-40 images, so theyre pretty big.
  • They also have some little mature reference in them, so watch out kiddies! :(
  • note 3. lol
  • I tried my best at humour. :(
my first update!

UPDATE 1:

Spoiler:

Hope you enjoy! <3

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
It's interesting, but I feel like you're trying a bit too hard.

I did laugh a few times though.

Although this is perfect, what with Dark Dawn on the horizon. ^.^

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
It's interesting, but I feel like you're trying a bit too hard.
Although this is perfect, what with Dark Dawn on the horizon. ^.^
I thought Dark Dawn came out lol XD'
Thanks for the feedback guys, ill promise to make it less toned in the next update. ^_^

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
Dark Dawn comes out on November 29 US (Oct 28 JP).

Also, that would be nice. As TWPG said, let them flow. Take a cue from Yuoaman. His just come to him as he plays. Remember those, or write them down somewhere, so you can put them in here later.

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
Dark Dawn comes out on November 29 US (Oct 28 JP).

Also, that would be nice. As TWPG said, let them flow. Take a cue from Yuoaman. His just come to him as he plays. Remember those, or write them down somewhere, so you can put them in here later.
Oh.... I actually commented during the playing then I refined or changed the commentary. :O

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
If you refine it or change it, it can lose it's meaning and/or humor. Just post what you thought originally. It's more natural that way, and that is more hilarious.

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
2ND UPDATE! XD; Made it more of a natural approach this time.

UPDATE 2
Spoiler:

Back