• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMXP - Pokemon Shiny Diamond

What starters do you want?

• Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Chikorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
this whole thread is confusing.

storyline is probably less impressive than the official storylines. and that's saying something.

One day, you have finished the High School. and decided to go to an another adventure to an another region that is called Ueno. Where you decided to live in Sunring Town. And Team Galactic revenges the 4 regions. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. But there is only 1 way to stop them. Is to defeat Cyrus until he gives up. Will you defeat Cyrus and save the 4 regions? w/ Ueno.
You make it sound like this is a sequel to another game (is it?)

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Beat Cyrus until he gives up? Lol, thats actually funny. No, its not any better now. A few more sentences that didn't help at all.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Look, KingSnivy, you truly need to take the advice of those that offer it. They aren't being rude, per se, they're just giving your some constructive criticism; which is vital for a developing game to become successful. I've taken notice that you support my game, Pokémon: Ironed Heart, which I thank you for. Let me ask you this: how do you think it has gotten this far?

It's simple. I have taken the advice and criticism that the other members of this forum have given me to make it a semi-successful game! Now, let me too give you some advice. Just focus on one thing at a time. I can tell you're getting ahead of yourself by adding in features and exciting yourself. While that's all well and good, you haven't put in much thought on the story.

I'll help you all I can. You're eager to make a game, and I like that. First thing is first, I'll try and help you with your story. Send me a private message and we'll see if we can't clean this messy thread of yours up.

Years
Look, KingSnivy, you truly need to take the advice of those that offer it. They aren't being rude, per se, they're just giving your some constructive criticism; which is vital for a developing game to become successful. I've taken notice that you support my game, Pokémon: Ironed Heart, which I thank you for. Let me ask you this: how do you think it has gotten this far?

It's simple. I have taken the advice and criticism that the other members of this forum have given me to make it a semi-successful game! Now, let me too give you some advice. Just focus on one thing at a time. I can tell you're getting ahead of yourself by adding in features and exciting yourself. While that's all well and good, you haven't put in much thought on the story.

I'll help you all I can. You're eager to make a game, and I like that. First thing is first, I'll try and help you with your story. Send me a private message and we'll see if we can't clean this messy thread of yours up.

Well said :D +1, lets hope he reads it!

Also kingshivy.. i think your rushing way to much, you got to take a lot of time to prepare for your game, which i don't think you have... maybe.. the plot you have now could be a draft, and your goal is to re-write this plot and try make it better, longer and more excitement... Read other peoples plots to get an idea, but ofc don't copy them.

Also, i don't think you've practiced your skills enough for this game, your mapping isn't perfect.. maybe thats how you like your maps to be but other people disagree, which you also have to take in hand, of what other people want your game to be like, because in the end if your releasing this to the audience you got to give them what they want! Thats why its always important to take critisism from the audience..

If you need mapping advice.. i say like I've said many time to you, look and the maps Nintendo makes, i try use there style on your maps, gives you a great idea!

Also please double check your grammar its terrible, people don't want to play a game with spelling mistakes, and don't go to far from what your capable of atm!

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
I have some questioning to do!
1st. Why is Prof Rowan in this new region (he shud be in Si(n)noh)
2nd. Why is Diamond in this region?
----------------------------------
You need to improve your Mapping and Grammar
(To be Honest i am also bad at both of them.)
i like the inner tiles but in one event...
(the pokeballs are out of the table )
Just like ProdigyX said Dont try to rush with the progress.
The Game will become Meaningless if it has no sense.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
I have some questioning to do!
1st. Why is Prof Rowan in this new region (he shud be in Si(n)noh)
2nd. Why is Diamond in this region?
You need to improve your Mapping and Grammar
(To be Honest i am also bad at both of them.)
i like the inner tiles but in one event...
(the pokeballs are out of the table )
Just like ProdigyX said Dont try to rush with the progress.
The Game will become Meaningless if it has no sense.

1st. No problem with that...
2nd. Check out Wesley FG's hack, Light Platinum.. It is Light PLATINUM
and haves a new region..
Mapping, i am training.. Grammar.. what are the words that haves the wrong grammar.
-----------------------------------
Thanks.. i lost who's tiles are
(glitch with the balls)
-----------------------------------
Umm... okay
And yeah, the game will be mean if it has no sense..

Explaning..
I can tell you're getting ahead by adding new features..
Okay, If someone could help, they can make a new script for umm.. do you guys want animated pokemon Like in bw?Okay,let a scripter someone join me to make a new script for animating..
And for the PM, that game will be SUPAH creative..
KingSnivy approves..

Last edited:

Ces soirees-la

Hello, Hello
Years

Grammar.. what are the words that haves the wrong grammar.

Okay, If someone could help, they can make a new script for umm.. do you guys want animated pokemon Like in bw?Okay,let a scripter someone join me to make a new script for animating..
And for the PM, that game will be SUPAH creative..
KingSnivy approves..

Grammar is the way you structure you're sentences.

And you can find a tutorial to animate the battle sprites here.
Credit to Luka S.J.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years

Grammar is the way you structure you're sentences.

And you can find a tutorial to animate the battle sprites here.
Credit to Luka S.J.
jalorda_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d3801vc.gif

I want them to be like this!

HIRING a Storyline writer!

Last edited:

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Rects? I just used gifs , i added zoom to sprites and updates. Just 4 flags for updates and flag for when it start to update for player pokemon here, and thats all but you need to know h\where to puts all updates.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Rects? I just used gifs , i added zoom to sprites and updates. Just 4 flags for updates and flag for when it start to update for player pokemon here, and thats all but you need to know h\where to puts all updates.

You've not heard of rects before? They're the same as .gifs just on an animation strip played by the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back