• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many cards do YOU have?

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Just want to see how many cards you guys have?

And what is the most valuable card you have?

I have around 650 cards and my most valuable is a English shadowless charizard.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2013
Wow, that's a fair few cards. I was going to say lots but your 650 seems to beat me. I have quite a few but a number I do not know. :-D

I don't know what'd be my most expensive...probably Kyurem EX, my deck's mighty heavy hitter, even better vs Fire.

He got beaten by the most recent Charizard last night. lol!

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
I literally have thousands including all my trades. But I will have to count some day how many I have minus trades :)

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
I use to be in the game years ago but when I left, got rid of all my old cards. Now I have bought a few boosters from Boundaries Crossed and then the packs from the Plasma Storm prerelease. So about the only "expensive" card would be the Black Kyurem EX I pulled from the 2nd prerelease.

Years
Uh... not trying to brag, but I think I have 4000 cards. Not sure in the slightest, though. Haven't counted in quite a while.

The bulk of those are commons and uncommons from Platinum to Black & White.

My most valuable card (and because of the set it was printed in, most likely my rarest, too) is my Espeon* from POP Series 5, which is valued at $100. It and the Umbreon* from the same set are the only two Shining Star Pokemon to not have any holofoil anywhere on the card.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Personally I have a fair amount of cards, If you're talking a combined Yu-gi-oh and Pokemon..that's too many cards.
I'm not really a collector so I don't have a lot of cards.
I mainly trade and sell cards when they are worth money for Yu-gi-oh and just keep the same old decks to play.
When a set rotation happens in Pokemon you are kinda forced to up your game and get newer sets and usually I will just give most of the out rotated cards away to collectors or they just get dumped in recycle bin.
My current Pokemon Monster binder has a lot of core supporters/trainers and EXs so I doubt they will get "rotated out" anytime soon.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I have around 2600. Most of them are just common cards which I got from buying booster boxes. I just started collecting cards this October. My most valuable card is my Japanese first edition Plasma Storm shiny charizard and the Blastoise. Then it would be a Charizard ex that I got from a booster pack a while ago.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
I probaby have about 12.000 cards to this day

my rarest would be my FA N card I guess
Wow a lot of cards,
Can't find the FA N card on google though, link to a pic?:)

Uh... not trying to brag, but I think I have 4000 cards. Not sure in the slightest, though. Haven't counted in quite a while.

The bulk of those are commons and uncommons from Platinum to Black & White.

My most valuable card (and because of the set it was printed in, most likely my rarest, too) is my Espeon* from POP Series 5, which is valued at $100. It and the Umbreon* from the same set are the only two Shining Star Pokemon to not have any holofoil anywhere on the card.
Very nice, I thought you'd have loads ;)

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I used to have about 500 cards but I can't find them. It was all cards from before 2005, a lot from the Hoenn series.

Now I have a spanish Omastar card that I found under my oven a year ago. Have no clue how I even got it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Eeveelution Co-ordinator mentioned above. I only want to buy cards just for showing off not to play the game. I want to buy one of each Pokemon. So far I only have 10.

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
I only have 172 Pokémon cards and I don't understand/play the game and I don't intend to either. I just like collecting the odd few and like looking at the pictures and the detail that they all have.

Years
I only have 172 Pokémon cards and I don't understand/play the game and I don't intend to either. I just like collecting the odd few and like looking at the pictures and the detail that they all have.

yea i dont play with the real cards either, i just collect them for art and document every card i get on my channel! :)

Back