• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
@heretpstay123 I won't be able to meet you at the inn because I'm still doing a quest and I am on the first floor so by the time I get up to the second floor and find you you'll be probably long gone :\

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
DeathOfShadows- sigh... Post more often and we'll take you back D; I never actually removed you hehehehehe

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Is that in reference to Godot's quest chain?
I think he was talking about weapons, not fishing poles.

Yeah.... I got sucked into Google+, a mistake I don't plan on making again.
Not a mistake, you just joined it too early. Wait until this whole "Facebook" thing blows over and it'll be the smartest move you'll have ever made.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Psssh, I'm a dual-daggers kinda guy anyway. Short, quick attacks in rapid succession, with a deftness and dexterity to land all of those extra crits in the process.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'm more a dual-swords kinda guy, especially for ARPGs. But, y'know, SAO. So yeah. I was really more interested in the quest chain than the weapon, though I thought I'd give some sort of unique spice to Godot's combat style, and that's why I gave him the Meister's Soul.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
If I'm able to fight with dual blades in a RPG then I will gladly do so. I love dual blades... And no. Not because of SAO...

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Not gonna lie, in most RPGs I go pure magic, though if that's not an option I go with sneakier weapons, like daggers and bows.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I feel like everyone took my dualblades style, especially after SAO TT-TT

Speaking of my tears, I finally finished a nice, long post (After writing the entire thing THREE DAMN TIMES). Since PC hates me, I had to write it all over again twice, and each time my patience and anger forced me to try and get to the point more quickly. The original writing was probably almost twice the length of what I just posted, the second was about 1.5 times as big. I feel like I at least made it long enough to get all of the revelations and stuff (oh yeah, two details of significance to Phoenix were revealed) and fix the emotions and timing accordingly.

So yeah, kinda seething with rage toward PC right now, as I head off to do my other posts T~T

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Dualblades are just universally badass. Always have been, always will. I prefer tanky heavy armor 2h characters, supportive ones like a paladin-type if the game lets me. Although I do also like unarmed if it is practical. There's just some magic to taking out legions of monsters and well-equipped warriors with your bare hands.

Back