• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Title caught my attention. :O

I think a peacock Pokemon would be pretty beautiful so I hope they make one like that. Pretty birds! :)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hm.

I don't think we have any fai---never mind Celebi. Do we have a Koala Pokemon? Not sure if Spinda counts. Could we use a tropical bird? Like a toucan or macaw or something? How about antelope.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

/makes love to DCC

Nah, Wailmer is based on a Whale, but it's probably the closest thing we have so far.

No making love to the DCC <3 That is my job ;D

Years
It used to be mine. Time to bring back the haikus.

Bringing back haikus.
Predicaments for all yall.
I sit back and lol.

ooh last two lines rhyme hehe

Sirfetch’d

Why do people still have the Event Organizer badge, btw?

I was wondering the same thing. I just noticed that the GT forum was finally gone because I am slow at noticing things.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Could we use a tropical bird?
Upon reading that, my mind went to
566.gif
and
567.gif
(Archen and Archeops)
Close enough?

Edit:
DCC, y u blow up with replies while I'm still typing? D:

The GT was pretty cool.
I participated in a battling event, but got bored and left after a while. I know I was in the top 5 (close to 2nd or 3rd, I think) at one point, though. {:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Jess : somehow I'm not surprised by this :P
Idek why I still got the EO badge. Maybe HStaff forgot about it?

Years
I miss the Get-together from this year as well. It was fun getting to help out in the anime movie nights, and judge in two of the contests as well [:

I also had a blast at iSketch, Radio Nights, and Café a la Skype was awesome as well.

Sirfetch’d

iSketch and the battling tournament were my 2 favorite events. I can't wait for the next one =D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, not surprised about what, Nathan?

...the battling tournament were my 2 favorite events
I actually think I remember battling you. If I'm remembering this correctly, you destroyed my team. X}

I tried to participate in the anime event. I tolerated it for five or so minutes before turning it off. I don't mind the Pokemon movies, but the anime...just, no.

Sirfetch’d

I actually think I remember battling you. If I'm remembering this correctly, you destroyed my team. X}

I tried to participate in the anime event. I tolerated it for five or so minutes before turning it off. I don't mind the Pokemon movies, but the anime...just, no.

We did battle! Two times I think and I believe we each won once. Although I don't really remember haha.

I never made it to the anime event, but the movie event was a blast =D

Years
Speaking of battles, Jelli just pwned me in a Random 1vs1 on PC's showdown server xD

It was a weird one.. we both had Thundurus but he wound up winning because his Thundurus knew one of the Hidden Powers (either rock or ground, can't exactly remember) that was super effective against electric types.

Sirfetch’d

Speaking of battles, Jelli just pwned me in a Random 1vs1 on PC's showdown server xD

It was a weird one.. we both had Thundurus but he wound up winning because his Thundurus knew one of the Hidden Powers (either rock or ground, can't exactly remember) that was super effective against electric types.

That was a fun battle xD. It was actually HP Ice which hit Flying for super effective damage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back