• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure! (OOC+SU)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Ok relating to the IC thread, I have already landed in there around an hour before everyone else ok, if you already have a digimon you can train off the 2 available digimon out there.

I also plan to have event related digimon so really powerful digimon or one of a kind digimon that you can tame (if they are rare's you can tame in one go but you need to put some effort in)

Also if you haven't gotten your digimon you better RUN!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Okay guys Tai is currently inn the center of the city by a fountain he stands out because of this hair, also sorry didn't say it sooner you guys know what Tai looks like from TV and he sent a picture in the first email.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
well once you go out to train to become stronger you can participate in these competitions to earn some EXP and maybe(definitly) earn a digiegg though in the finales it is 4 people so if you all enter only 4 will escape mwahaha with a digiegg also the battles will play out like a pokemon one I am trying to keep everything simple for those not so savvy with digimon
so yeah of 4 people goto finals and 2 people don't they should get first dibs on the next comp along with the runner ups (people who don't make it to grand finale)
I am trialing this competition thing depending on how it goes hopefully it can go right also most of the "rare" eggs you will be able to get elsewhere but by battling a trainer you earn more exp than wild pokemon so I may as well implement it into this for both mine and your ease
sorry if I am typing bad I am on my phone and its a HTC

Edit: I am thinking of these acting like a pokemon league so you can one day become the most powerful tamer

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Awesome, I'll go ahead and introduce Sol and Shou to each other. Oh and guys I was given permission to bunny Tai, I hope I did him justice. Also, Im not sure what Luce plans on doing from here on out. I guess you guys could just respond from what Tai said and meet your Digimon, idk. lol

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, the thread went pretty quiet but capi and heretostay are working on a joint post, not sure about the others.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, alright if capi is not responding than you I give permission to control them.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yes whatever is best to you :D, Natsu Dragneel I am currently working on a fairy tail RP as a request from Shekoa... -.-

Back