• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Yet Another Pokémon Story - A Johto/Kanto Adventure

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
Long post is long. Anyway, more experience for Rayne and her Pokemon. I'll update Titanpad in a few minutes!

Chapter 1 Post 5
Ming battled Skorupi and grew to Level 5; Skorupi withdrawn for Treecko.
Ming learned Roar.
Ming battled and defeated Treecko and grew to Level 7.
Ming learned Ember.
Ming battled and defeated Skorupi and grew to Level 9.
Ming learned Leer. Ming fainted.

Cleander battled and defeated Larvitar and grew to Level 9
Cleander battled and defeated Murkrow and grew to Level 10
Cleander learned Charge.
Cleander battled Rhyhorn but fainted.

Raenhik battled and defeated Rhyhorn and grew to Level 11
Raenhik forgot Scratch and learned Ember.
Raenhik battled Dratini and grew to Level 12, but fainted.

And I'm not sure, I might want to introduce Merissa in as character that people can battle and meet. If people are interested though. :3

Last edited:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Wow, Royal! You're on your fifth post already?
I'm going to hold off on the Gym opening for a little while longer (Unless you guys decide otherwise. Let me know!). In the meantime, you get another vote! Which city will be next?

VIOLET CITY or
GOLDENROD CITY

If we head to Goldenrod, we will traverse through Route 36, The National Park, and Route 35. If we go to Violet, however, we get to go to Route 36 and The Ruins of Alph (Briefly).

I look forward to reading everyone's posts!

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
I'm fine with either, really, so I'll let a coin toss speak for me.

Tails is Goldenrod so that's +1 for Goldenrod.​

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
Wow, Royal! You're on your fifth post already?
I'm going to hold off on the Gym opening for a little while longer (Unless you guys decide otherwise. Let me know!). In the meantime, you get another vote! Which city will be next?

VIOLET CITY or
GOLDENROD CITY

If we head to Goldenrod, we will traverse through Route 36, The National Park, and Route 35. If we go to Violet, however, we get to go to Route 36 and The Ruins of Alph (Briefly).

I look forward to reading everyone's posts!
Yeah, I'm on my fifth post because I'll be away for a few days starting tomorrow so I wanted to get as much in as I could in before I do my trip. My next two posts will involve the Kimono Girls so I'm not quite ready for the gym just yet. ;)

And my vote would be for Goldenrod City this time. Visiting a large city like that might have a lot of great events and stuff for the characters. :D

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Great going, Ember. You left a hole in the floor.

It's really good, Disclosed (cliffhanger ;-;), but what is Eikþyrnir? Like a Kalosian curse word or something?

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Great going, Ember. You left a hole in the floor.

It's really good, Disclosed (cliffhanger ;-;), but what is Eikþyrnir? Like a Kalosian curse word or something?
LOL, not her fault

But I'm glad you like the post. I'm having so much fun writing Emberlyn, holy hell. Eikþyrnir is figure in Norwegian mythology that might have played a part in Xerneas' design. I didn't want to make it seem like Emberlyn looks up to the mythology Pokemon like a legit god so I got a little more creative. I'm probably gonna make using Norwegian gods/mythical monsters as swear words a theme.​

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
I'll vote for Goldenrod as well, there should be some good Pokemon in that National Park for Tony

Edit: Tony's encounter with a "fiery" (lol laugh you people, I'm hilarious) Stantler will be in the next post.

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
First post for the Kimono Girls is up! Part 2 should come in a couple of days when I return. But for now...

Chapter 1 Post 6
Cleander battled and defeated Vaporeon and grew to Level 12.
Cleander battled and defeated Jolteon and grew to Level 14.
Cleander forgot Leer and learned Spark.
Cleander fainted against Flareon.
Ming battled and defeated Flareon and grew to Level 11.
Ming battled and defeated Espeon and grew to Level 13.
Ming was withdrawn for Raenhik.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018
I apologize for not posting. A combination of real life, stuborness, and laziness all contribute to my not posting. Hopefully I'll have one up by tomorrow or in a few days.

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
Woooo! Finally got some time off from things and it's not 1 AM and I'm not exhausted! (Why don't people send me memos telling me when I'm going to be crazy busy? They always seem to sneak up.)
Second post in the making!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Working on my next post right now, not sure when it'll be done, but I am working on it!

Edit: My post is complete! I'll update the Titanpad when I get a chance with new approximated levels and other info

Last edited:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
I re-read my SU and I'm just
giphy.gif

I'd really like to revamp the entire thing, if you guys don't mind. I know I'm the GM and I don't need your opinion, but it's only fair. ;)

Speaking of change and GM powers, I'm letting Cobalt XIV into the RP, but I'm not letting anyone else in. We're almost to that point where someone who signs up will be too far behind in the RP.

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
I shoullllddd be getting my second Kimono Girl post up in the next day or so. Just got some work to finish up on. This next post should be fun. <3

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
Hey, everyone.

I wanted to apologize for my lack of activity last week. I won't bore you with the details, I'll just say that some personal stuff cropped up and...made it really hard to be here.

I think I've got it under control now, and my reply is almost done, but it's getting late and I have somewhere I have to be in the early morning, so I'll finish it tomorrow.

Thanks for being so patient.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Just posted, sorry for the late reply :) Garrett caught his second Pokémon, so In my next post I'll have him get back to Ecruteak. I'll also update the pad.

Years
tWHjM.jpg

Name: Acelin "Ace" Noisetier
Hometown: Laverre City, Kalos

Appearance:
Ace is tall, an inch or two below six feet. He has a light brown complexion and muscular physique. He is thick-browed. One of his eyebrows has a scar from a mundane childhood incident. His bone structure is well-defined. His eye color is a rich brown. His hair is brown as well. His head is shaved on the sides, with enough hair remaining up top to style to his liking. Having grown up in Laverre, he has become fashionable, but being an adventurer he enjoys functionality. His wardrobe strikes a balance between the two.

Personality:
Ace is a good natured and kind guy who loves a good joke. His compassion knows no bounds. He cares for people and Pokemon very much. He actively encourages others and wishes the best for those he encounters. Intuitive, level-headed, and tolerant, he steels himself under duress and follows his instincts to conquer challenges. His immense willpower, others may say stubbornness, carries him.

Peaceful, selfless, and brave, Ace prefers to maintain harmony, even if it means giving up something to do it. However, people should not take his kindness for weakness, as so many others have learned. He is downright fierce when he needs to protect himself or others. Luckily, he is patient and forgiving. He sees the good in others and will offer a second chance if he sees someone honestly trying to improve.

Mature and responsible, he often is seen taking care of others. A trait developed from being the oldest of his siblings. He is insightful, able to see to the core of situations and people. He lets his intuition inform his decisions.

History:
Growing up, Ace was fascinated with Pokemon. He was captivated by their power and uniqueness. He would often read about the creatures, learning all that he could about them. He admired trainers and the bonds that they forged with their Pokemon partners. Someday, he wanted to do the same while studying the very process.

Ace went on to become an excellent student, often receiving top marks. In his spare time, he would learn about the myths and legends of Kalos, a given considering the mysticism that surrounded his hometown, Laverre City.

Ace was the oldest of many siblings who are much younger than he is. His mother was an engineer at the Pokeball Factory but indulged in hanging around the Pokemon Fan Club in the city. His father was a journalist focused on covering stories about Pokemon, a career he settled into after going on a journey of his own. He was typically gone on assignment, but when he was home, the family would bond over their love of Pokemon. Once he reached the appropriate age, he received a Pokemon of his own, originally an egg gifted to his father after a harrowing trip at sea.

Ace relocated to Lumiose City to study under Professor Sycamore at his lab. Ace began learning about the lore of other regions and something about Johto piqued his interest, particularly Ecruteak City. He decided to set out on a journey of his own. What better way to learn than from experience? As a parting gift, but really more of a task if Sycamore was being honest with himself, Ace received a Pokedex from the professor. He is to meet with a researcher in Johto about a mysterious type of evolution, but along the way, he will take on the Pokemon Gym Challenge.

Starter Pokemon:

Species: Dratini
Nickname: Joywarden
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shed Skin
Moveset: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Iron Tail

Roleplay Sample:
Here ya go.

Last edited:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Judging by the lack of response, I'm assuming that you guys don't care if I edit my character. ;)

Also, I'm putting Morty's post up soon. GYM BATTLE!

Cobalt XIV said:
It took me three days to do so, but you are accepted!

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Alright guys, the gym post is up. Remember, you don't have to challenge him yet. You can challenge a different leader first and then come back to him.

Before anyone asks, if your Pokémon falls into the "shadowy abyss" it's an automatic KO for that Pokémon.
Adds a new level of challenge, doesn't it?

Cobalt, I'm actually going to need an ability and a nature for Joywarden, please. ;)

Back