• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
OH MY GOD that's adorable ♥ and I'll definitely check them out, I'd really want a Sylveon plushie haha

Hehe thank you =w= Sylveon is a plushie I have yet to get, because I just can't decide which one I want! There's too many cute Sylveons!

Years
I have so many little Pokemon items around the house that it's too daunting a task to collect them all into one area and take a picture. To summarize, I have Mudkip, Torchic, Treecko, Sableye, Numel, Pikachu, and Piplup plushies, as well as a whole crate full of small figurines; there are at least thirty Pokemon in there, so I won't list them all. Next, I have three or four handbooks and two guides (Diamond/Pearl and Black/White). Currently own the entire Hoenn season on DVD as well as a chunk of the first 10-20 Sinnoh episodes.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Yesterday a new plushie of mine arrived through the mail. Isn't he adorable? =w=
Spoiler:

Yes it sure is, its so cute and adorable. I just love Samurott, I have a small one with keychain

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
EDIT: Can someone help me put it into spoilers?
someone made me a crochet oshawott and i ordered it off of ebay.
Spoiler:

then i get a mega charizard X plushies which is freakin awesome
Spoiler:

and someone made a really big pikachu plush. so its not pokemon endorsed but it looks like it is made by them though which is really freakin cool.
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and someone made a really big pikachu plush. so its not pokemon endorsed but it looks like it is made by them though which is really freakin cool.
Spoiler:
Nice pickups! I've fixed the spoiler problem for you as well- looks like you forgot to add the slash in the second spoiler tag ([/spoiler]), but everything should be good now!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hadn't seen anyone mention so... McDonalds is doing their pokemon kids meals now, or at least in my general localities.
I have 3 of those so far, crossing my fingers for all 12 plus 1 extra of each, don't ask why!! I'm totally obessed.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I have that pikachu plush, but mine has the lighting bolt tail on it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
it has a tail but they didnt get the brown on it so the tail is a fake pikachu tail. i bet he lost it from a scyther and had to make his own so sad ;(

Years
I have 3 of those so far, crossing my fingers for all 12 plus 1 extra of each, don't ask why!! I'm totally obessed.

I have that pikachu plush, but mine has the lighting bolt tail on it.

My son and I got three as well!. Which three did you get? We got Charizard, froakie (!!!!!!), and pancham.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
My son and I got three as well!. Which three did you get? We got Charizard, froakie (!!!!!!), and pancham.

We went at midnight after I got out of the hospital, didn't even know they had them, so I got to my surprise blastiose first, pikachu and fenniken I can't wait til they get the legends in, I will be there every day til I get all I want. Which did you get? Started your son early are you?

Years
We went at midnight after I got out of the hospital, didn't even know they had them, so I got to my surprise blastiose first, pikachu and fenniken I can't wait til they get the legends in, I will be there every day til I get all I want.

Mega score on the blastoise! We truly are water inclined. I need that fennekin. To bad it's not easy to trade them like it is with the game, XD.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Mega score on the blastoise! We truly are water inclined. I need that fennekin. To bad it's not easy to trade them like it is with the game, XD.

That was a major score for me, I have to have one of each, one opened and one kept sealed. It may take a bit but I got the time, I go by there every day.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'd been eyeing this shirt for a few months now after seeing the design online, and I finally picked it up the other day. Yes, I know that you're all jealous, but you'll have to get your own.

Spoiler:

Where did you get that shirt? I have hawlucha on my team and would love one.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I second this motion! My hawlucha is boxed during breeding season but he still has his amulet coin for getting me some quick money.

You know all other games I had to have at the end my pidgeot or staraptor, but with these 2 games I don't see why ppl have problems with hawlucha, he may not be pretty but mine sure is strong, and hopefully since we in Tenn. I will be able to pick up some thing on our way home, they have a place down here called "Clad Comics" that I am gonna stop at on our way home on Sunday, but a little bit af a tear jerker happened to me, we went into an arcade and there was this pikachu hanging, I could have won for ONLY 6,000 tickets, how sad, but Babe told me to get it off of ebay, it will cost me less than all of those tickets, fingers crossed I can find it when I get home!! But that shirt I will be looking for all the way to my comfort spot on the opposite wall of my pokeroom!!

Years
Where did you get that shirt? I have hawlucha on my team and would love one.
You can buy it online either here or here. If you aren't in a rush to pick it up, I'd personally wait for the latter one, as the site does sales every once and a while where you can grab it for $14 rather than the usual $20.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I dont own a lot of Pokemon stuff, I just have a few cards that I've gotten over the years. But I do own all 15 Seasons on DVD, plus all the Movies & Chronicles/Origins. But I did buy my first figure the other week, I got the D-Arts Venusaur. I'm getting my room done up so I'm getting shelving units for the DVD's. I'll put pictures up asap if anyone's interested.

Years
You know all other games I had to have at the end my pidgeot or staraptor, but with these 2 games I don't see why ppl have problems with hawlucha, he may not be pretty but mine sure is strong, and hopefully since we in Tenn. I will be able to pick up some thing on our way home, they have a place down here called "Clad Comics" that I am gonna stop at on our way home on Sunday, but a little bit af a tear jerker happened to me, we went into an arcade and there was this pikachu hanging, I could have won for ONLY 6,000 tickets, how sad, but Babe told me to get it off of ebay, it will cost me less than all of those tickets, fingers crossed I can find it when I get home!! But that shirt I will be looking for all the way to my comfort spot on the opposite wall of my pokeroom!!

I imagine it would be cheaper on ebay than those tickets, tickets aren't cheap in the long run, XD. Good luck on your hunts in Tennessee.

On another note, I got my son a froakie plush last night. He carried it every where and slept with it last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back