• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

⚤ Mystery Eggs [Baby Pokémon Club] ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh, I got promoted to Pokemon Breeder, yay! Thanks rainerman :)

Since I get to change one of my Pokemon into a shiny one, can I change my Igglybuff into a shiny one? Thank you Galoria♥ :D

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Ya it looks like kitty (skitty) coz of the colours. Also the top looks like its head.
Ok...awkward ending.

And *gasp* an egg? Thanks!!
I'd like this one
607610chingling.png

I will call him Cornelius Bling

Last edited:

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Name: Eeveelution Co-Ordinator
Partner Pokemon: http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=851154munchlax.png
Partner's nickname: Chomp
Your trainer sprite: Male Pokemon Breeder
Why do you like baby Pokémon?: Because, you need to be patient and willing to take some time to obtain them, unless your playing Gen IV
Do you like all the new systems?: YES, they are so much easier and better to understand!
Answer the current topic:
Egg Mystery: Skitty
Question: a) Larvesta isn't a pre-evolution of a legendary (though I used to think that and waste da Masterball on a Volcarona) but no, I wouldn't as Phione was (T)RUBBISH! But events like the one in the Sinjoh Ruins were cool!

I love babies Pokémon and Galoria of course :3

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Hey Galoria, in the rules it says in the second warning "Your first pokemon is frozen". What does that mean?
Also, this is my 100th post!

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Anytime Chocolate.
If I'm able to, I might make a banner for this club :)

Would you like more baby legendary pokemon like Phione and Larvesta?
Well, even though Volcarona isn't legendary, it's more legendary than Phione, it sucked! But I would like some good (I'm looking at you, Phione) actual (I'm looking at you, Volcarona) legends. I think it sounds pretty cool carrying around a baby Kyurem around with you ;)

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Maybe not some time soon but yes, for to see how are legendaries are born. I doubt they're born straight out from the egg being a beatstick Pokemon :P

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

Maybe not some time soon but yes, for to see how are legendaries are born. I doubt they're born straight out from the egg being a beatstick Pokemon :P

I'd like to see how they are born too, like the Arceus event in HGSS, that was great. But I don't think they need to add legendary baby Pokémon to do it, because they didn't in HGSS.

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
It's an alright club, and I just got a 3ds! Anyway, the egg's gonna be revealed tomorrow, just to let you know :) I hope it's a scrambled egg LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back