• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Sunrise

Years
Hey everyone we are still recruiting for Spriters, so if you have some skill, please send in an application! At the moment we are a very tight group who are making big strides to make this ROM Hack one of the best!

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
I gotta say, just by looking at the presentation, I know this is going to be an amazing hack!! I think you should show a bit more to the storyline so we know a bit more about the hack!!

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
I gotta say, just by looking at the presentation, I know this is going to be an amazing hack!! I think you should show a bit more to the storyline so we know a bit more about the hack!!

Ask and ye shall receive.

Updated story summary!

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Applying for: Music Hacker
Skill level: 7.5/10 (I can insert muisc, not make music)
Allotted Time: A day or two a week. Roughly a few hours is all I need for inserting music and testing and what not.
Proof of Work: (

Contact Info: VM/PM or Skype: varion.bluefire
Anything else?: For me to insert music, you need to have a pretty good diea of what music you'd like. Since I don't do OC's it would have to be music from other games. So for example, Cherrygrove City from GSC into FR format.

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
Applying for: Music Hacker
Skill level: 7.5/10 (I can insert muisc, not make music)
Allotted Time: A day or two a week. Roughly a few hours is all I need for inserting music and testing and what not.
Proof of Work: (

Contact Info: VM/PM or Skype: varion.bluefire
Anything else?: For me to insert music, you need to have a pretty good diea of what music you'd like. Since I don't do OC's it would have to be music from other games. So for example, Cherrygrove City from GSC into FR format.

Holy crap, you've got good timing. I was just starting on music hacking.
Accepted.

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
Update: As of now, I'm only looking to add ONE Beta Tester.

Every other position has been closed off. I will still consider applications, but there is no priority on anything as of now.

Hopefully, you'll see us in the Progressing Hacks section soon.

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
I'll test!
Applying for: beta testing
Skill level:do i need to fill this out?
Alotted time:probably every day after 4:00
Proof of work:N/A
Email:[email protected]
Do I need skype?

While Skype would help a process, it's not necessary at all.

As I said before, it'll be a while before we have a Beta ready for testing, so please be patient with me.

Anywho, accepted.

Back