• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I told you your options. Change your internet security to WEP or get rid of it entirely, or get a DSi that can support WPA security.

Not to prove you wrong or anything.... but there is a third option. A Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. I use it because I have a WPA security and it works just as good as if my settings were WEP.

Years
for the gts online battles, what pokemon are banned besides reshiram, zekrom, and victini?

I want to make a team with azelf, terrakion, and heatran. will they be allowed online?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
for the gts online battles, what pokemon are banned besides reshiram, zekrom, and victini?

I want to make a team with azelf, terrakion, and heatran. will they be allowed online?

The banned Pokemon are:

1. Mewtwo
2. Mew
3. Lugia
4. Ho-oh
5. Celebi
6. Kyogre
7. Groudon
8. Rayquaza
9. Jirachi
10. Deoxys
11. Chatot
12. Diagla
13. Palkia
14. Giratina
15. Phione
16. Manaphy
17. Darkrai
18. Shaymin
19. Arceus
20. Victini
21. Reshiram
22. Zekrom
23. Kyurem
24. Keldeo
25. Meloetta
26. Genesect

Looks like you're safe. Any Pokemon with Sky Drop is banned as well, although that probably doesn't apply to you.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Uh.

Does anyone know how much Victini's ability increases accuracy by? Is it 30% like Compoundeyes?

Years
Question about Black City/White Forest

Hi everyone,

Recently I had the opportunity to meet a friend who is playing White Version (I have Black) and after a few trades and battles, we decided to see how the Entralink feature worked. We used it a few times to increase our residents in Black City and White Forest, but after I had 8 trainers in Black City (don't remember how much he had in the Forest, but probably close to the same) I couldn't find any more trainers in his Forest that wanted to come back with me. Is there a maximum of 8 trainers allowed in the City, and if so, how are you supposed to get the money reward for defeating 10 trainers??? Any help would be appreciated.

:t254: Sceptile0111 :t254:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hi everyone,

Recently I had the opportunity to meet a friend who is playing White Version (I have Black) and after a few trades and battles, we decided to see how the Entralink feature worked. We used it a few times to increase our residents in Black City and White Forest, but after I had 8 trainers in Black City (don't remember how much he had in the Forest, but probably close to the same) I couldn't find any more trainers in his Forest that wanted to come back with me. Is there a maximum of 8 trainers allowed in the City, and if so, how are you supposed to get the money reward for defeating 10 trainers??? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not completely certain (someone feel free to confirm/correct if I'm wrong), but after a while you probably just can't take more from one person's White Forest. The Black City limit is pretty high for trainers iirc.

Caranciio

Doof?
Years
Hi everyone,

I had this problem too, but you can battle the trainers from Black City every day. That's how you get the rewards!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Are the Musketeers and Kami trio programmed to not be shiny?

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
If i start a new game will i still have the liberty pass to get to liberty island and find Victini?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Are the Musketeers and Kami trio programmed to not be shiny?

No, they can be shiny. Although the wandering Kami would be a pain to get shiny, the Musketeers would be a mater of RNG or soft-resetting.

If i start a new game will i still have the liberty pass to get to liberty island and find Victini?

I can't say for 100% sure, but I'm fairly certain you won't. I would suggest trading Victini to someone else and then trading it back after you start over.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
You don't have to, but you can. I have a TR Reuniclus on my competitive team, and it can usually hold its own while TR is in play. It only lasts like 5 turns, and if you put the right moves on Reuniclus it should be able to stay alive while TR is in play. However, you can build a team around TR, but it would require keeping Reuniclus alive throughout the match, or you will need multiple TR users.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Flash Cannon is found in Twist Mountain apparently. Please tell me it doesn't have to be in a specific season, lol. :( I need it now.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
It's any season. I'm not exactly sure where it is in Twist Mountain, so just look around.

Years
usually i can re-enter about twice before the forest gets empty

How low should the base speed of a pokemon be if i want to run a trick room team

Last edited:

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Does anybody know why, that in Relice Castle, I can't get to other floors, there is a barrier there.

Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back