• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I was sad when Jiraiya died T^T

I did however LOVE the fight between Naruto and Pain. My all time favorite battle. Student Vs. Student, very well put together :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
This fight was really epic. But a Sasuke vs Naruto would be more epic, I think.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm pretty sure it would be :P

Last time, Sasuke won against Naruto. I wonder how strong Sasuke has become now since their last fight. I know Naruto is waaayyyy stronger now since he has the sage mode and could control Kyuubi's chakra. I'm just wondering if Sasuke is still stronger than Naruto.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I don't know but Sasuke now can summon Susano'o and he have the Eternal Mangyeko Sharigan. He also put a good perfomance for fighting the Raikage, the Kazekage and the Mizukage. It was a little impressive.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yeah Itachi gave the Mangyeko Sharingan and its components to Sasuke.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Chapter
Spoiler:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Ooooohhhh okay. I thought it was an ability that Itachi could only use and that he passed it on to Sasuke^^'

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
As for your last question about who is stronger Naruto or Sasuke. The last databook ranked Sasuke a few points higher than Naruto, although that was pretty much down to the Intelligence and Genjutsu stats.

I think it's safe to assume speed, strength, taijutsu and stamina are now Naruto wins. Intelligence and genjutsu would still be Sasuke and ninjutsu would probably be a draw. Actually with Naruto's little chakra sharing thing he could have surpassed Sasuke there.

Anyway, I have a feeling that there will be no final showdown between the two and even if there was Naruto would either win or talk him down. Kind of meaningless to compare the two.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Really? I think they'll have one :P

And as for Sasuke returning to Konohagakure, maybe Sasuke will say he will return only if Naruto will beat him in a fight? Because they're rival and the writers wouldn't want to cheat us without them fighting, don't you think too? :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I don't think Naruto is better in taijutsu than Sasuke who is also faster and possess the Sharingan who can predict one's movement, but Naruto have a lot of chakra! That is sure!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Naruto's speed is on par with his dad's now and above that of the Raikage, that's definitely faster than Sasuke.

Taijutsu, Naruto has the Frog Kata stuff. Sage mode allows him to sense the flow of chakra and so on. Power of hits would be a lot stronger than Sasuke's now you would have thought.

As for me not expecting a big final showdown between the two, these pages from a chapter back in 2010.
Spoiler:

Honestly an ending where they do fight and both die could be great if written well but in reality I don't think that'll happen. Sasuke will be befriended and a timeskip will then show Naruto as Hokage. Naruto and Hinata and Sasuke and Sakura will have kids. yada yada yada.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I think this is a bit far fetched but in my opinion this is how it could go.

Kiba & Hinata
Naruto & Sakura
Sasuke & (I don't know lol)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I don't want to sound like a crazy shipper but I think the Naruto x Hinata ending is pretty much confirmed. Sakura has never once shown any real romantic interest in anyone but Sasuke, If I was writing of course she'd realise how great Rock Lee is and end up with him.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I really do think Kiba has been making points to be with Hinata, but you can't deny that Naru-Hina is the best option for everyone.
In case he ends up with Sakura (Naruto, I mean), I suppose the scenario you mentioned is the best.
And yeah, Sasuke will die alone.

So, in another random note, I have you permission so I can advertise my fanfics in here :D

554698_427020034009882_1922575111_n.jpg

Sasuke's Twin by YukiTenVianey Team (me¬¬)​

Please take some time to read this. I know the title isn't the most original and the begining chapters are very dumb (So I began writing when I was 15, spare me!) and you might just want to skip the first 2 or 3, but I promise the rest is fine!
If you type Sasuke's Twin in google, it'll be the first result so please, read it.
*crying on the floor* I beg you!

... there, I'm done! Thanks Lil!

And yeah, that's the story's cover.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Will have a look later on.

I guess Kiba's crush hasn't been played for laughs as much Lee's for Sakura, but still, not happening unless Naruto dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back