• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I would like to join ^^;

Zanpakuto Name:
Vagabundo
Type: Physical/Kido
Zanpakuto Spirit:A rough Western man with a leather duster that is worn out and a old walking cane. Tanned from westerly winds and with rough hands he gives out a gruff impression.
Release Command: Roam Vagabundo!
Shikai details: It is long cane with a symbol resembling a cross between a peace sign and cross at the top of it. When twirled it releases a dust storm that covers the battlefield. It gives the user the ability to see a little bit into the future therefore able to usually counter an enemy's moves.
Bankai Name :Vagabundo Primos!
Bankai Details: The cane is now sleek and black. The tips are constantly billowing dust and wild winds and the symbol is now etched in white on top. The user can now see minutes ahead in the future and is able to easily counter/avoid situations.

I wonder if Keiri will like this....
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname (been a while since I said all that).
That's an interesting ability. With thr first one, I assume that it's only a few seconds into the future. But also, what happens to you when you do that? I assume you don't just stand still, but can you see both the future and the present at the same time, or just one at a time?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname (been a while since I said all that).
That's an interesting ability. With the first one, I assume that it's only a few seconds into the future. But also, what happens to you when you do that? I assume you don't just stand still, but can you see both the future and the present at the same time, or just one at a time?

@_@ I would be totally confused if I had that power (which just goes to show you what my brain capacity is like........ -_-" ), but the Zanpakuto in all does sound very cool :)

Welcome GGJ! ^^

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Zameric said:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Ah thanks, edited it in the original post ^^;

Ah good, you fixed it. xD Welcome to the club, GGJ! I am Captain of the Ninth Squad, Pikapal642, though you may shorten my name however you wish. xD Or call me Jared, if it so pleases, lol.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

GGJ

Roaming & Learning
Years
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, GGJ.
Are there any kind of constraints on the abilities of your zanpakuto?
Yes, if he is in emotional turmoil he can't focus into the future so therefore he always has to be in constant peace with himself in order to fight skillfully.
And thank you for the welcome.
That's an interesting ability. With thr first one, I assume that it's only a few seconds into the future. But also, what happens to you when you do that? I assume you don't just stand still, but can you see both the future and the present at the same time, or just one at a time?

Welcome GGJ! ^^
That is kind of what the dust storms are for, it takes him a couple of seconds to see in his bankai minutes ahead in his future. But with the shikai he could just take a moment to see a couple of seconds in the future.

And hey nice to meet you!

Ah good, you fixed it. xD Welcome to the club, GGJ! I am Captain of the Ninth Squad, Pikapal642, though you may shorten my name however you wish. xD Or call me Jared, if it so pleases, lol.

Ahh thanks for the welcome, and is it okay if I just call you Pika?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
@_@ I would be totally confused if I had that power (which just goes to show you what my brain capacity is like........ -_-" ), but the Zanpakuto in all does sound very cool :)
Haha.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Yes, if he is in emotional turmoil he can't focus into the future so therefore he always has to be in constant peace with himself in order to fight skillfully.

That is kind of what the dust storms are for, it takes him a couple of seconds to see in his bankai minutes ahead in his future. But with the shikai he could just take a moment to see a couple of seconds in the future.
Ah, okay. Looks good.

Years
Spoiler:

XD You made me laugh out loud there. XD

Oh, new member? Hai GGJ/GJJ/GJG/JGG whichever one it is. smile! (my username, not an order), 13th Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan.... That's about it. XD I rarely ever visit here, so yeah. Enjoy your time here =)

Spoiler:

GGJ

Roaming & Learning
Years
XD You made me laugh out loud there. XD

Oh, new member? Hai GGJ/GJJ/GJG/JGG whichever one it is. smile! (my username, not an order), 13th Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan.... That's about it. XD I rarely ever visit here, so yeah. Enjoy your time here =)

Spoiler:
All right, nice meeting you!

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
Spoiler:

Welcome, GGJ. I am Kamiya-chan, lieutenant of Squad 11. Pleased to have you join us. *bows*

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Hey GGJ, Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 8th Squad, Rasencero. You may call me.... Rasencero. XD I also respond to versions of that.

Zam said:

Oy, PSP! Don't be hatin' Nintendo because Yukio is a jerk.

Kamiya-chan said:
it just felt clichéd

That was cliché, but considering the different backstory's, one was bound to be like that. At least it fits her as being a good person after all.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Well, no Bleach this week, keep waiting... and boring......

Huh? Where did you see this? 0_o

...I'm still alive.
So how is everyone in general?

Any news on the latest Bleach Video-games?

Hey there MC. ^__^ I am doing well, lol. How about you? Other than alive, I suppose. xD

Also, ANIME:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back