• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
I think Zaraki is. I mean seriously he made it to that position without a Bankai, imagine how much stronger he would be if he had one o.o

When he puts two hands on his long pointy object he becomes invincible. But Soi Fon can kill someone with two hits.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
When he puts two hands on his long pointy object he becomes invincible. But Soi Fon can kill someone with two hits.
That may be so, but how can she pierce him even with those two hit him? His skin is like an Espadas (Hierro). A lot stronger though. Plus, he is leader of the most strongest squad.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
That may be so, but how can she pierce him even with those two hit him? His skin is like an Espadas (Hierro). A lot stronger though. Plus, he is leader of the most strongest squad.

:/ It doesn't matter. It was never stated that it wouldn't work on an Espada.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Hello, I'm the Captain of the 5th Division, Sosuke Aizen.

Spoiler:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Hello, I'm the Captain of the 5th Division, Sosuke Aizen.

Spoiler:

Maybe you should read the manga.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back