• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Battle Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebz213

Travelling Insomniac
Years
This looks like a really promising hack :D and I can see you need help with tile insertion so PM me if you want any help with that and if you don't, I'm also interested in beta testing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
Awesome!

I also i'm going to start informing people what stage my ROM is at.

It will be under the first post.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
The hack looks great, so i was wondering if you needed a beta tester? I'm willing betatest it and then report you all the bugs and stuff. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
If I need a beta tester I will let you know! :P However right now I am just focusing on creating a tileset so I don't need anything tested yet, dang I think i'm going to make a list of people who want to beta test my game :P

Years
Looks pretty good. Lol, I'd wanna be beta tester to but seems like alot of people do. Anyways keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
Thanks for the feedback! I'll put you on the list anyway if you want!

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Looks good, and I hope you're going to change the main character (I could help if you want) and this probably will happen but I hope it doesn't end up like
Spoiler:

But anyways this looks really good and I can't wait to play it

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
Looks good, and I hope you're going to change the main character (I could help if you want) and this probably will happen but I hope it doesn't end up like
Spoiler:

But anyways this looks really good and I can't wait to play it

HAHAHA Oh god no, the war is already over by the time you start your journey:P

I am not sure if I am going to change the main characters, but I am definitly going to make new OWs and such. I think I am going to add new OWs last but they will be done eventually.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
HAHAHA Oh god no, the war is already over by the time you start your journey:P

I am not sure if I am going to change the main characters, but I am definitly going to make new OWs and such. I think I am going to add new OWs last but they will be done eventually.

No that's not what I mean. I mean that it would be kinda weird if the main character ends up catching Deoxys because two countries just fought in a war for it and some 10 year old kid happens to get it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
No that's not what I mean. I mean that it would be kinda weird if the main character ends up catching Deoxys because two countries just fought in a war for it and some 10 year old kid happens to get it.

Well I am going to do it justice. It's not like a 10 year old kid is going to walk up and catch deoxys after these two reigons were at war for the past like year, it's going to be a little complex and I have planned it quiet a bit.

However I really appreciate your feedback and I think I will take time to make the story more beleivable.

Years
Wow, the screenshots with the new tiles looks so good. I think those types of tiles will make the game look amazing.
Can't wait for the next testing.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
Wow, the screenshots with the new tiles looks so good. I think those types of tiles will make the game look amazing.
Can't wait for the next testing.

Thanks for the feedback! I have been working on them for the longest time now! :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
Lt. Surge time? XD. It would make sense if you added him in this hack.

I might add him, but I want this to be a new experience. I want to add as many new characters as possible not add in old characters. :P I might add him in if that's what everyone wants to see but if I did, he definitly wouldn't be a gym leader.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
I'm actually quite excited to play this game. I do enjoy the new tiles, Awipe. Good job. :3

Thanks a lot! :) I uploaded a map in the Map Review thread so if anyone would like to see part of ROUTE 1, go there and check it out! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back