• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
I liked the Alpha, especially the events, their great!

Here is a list of all the glitches i found:

1. The gible backsprite is messed up (on the legs)
2. You know when you press start, and you see a mini OW of that pokemon? Well, Gible's flashes between itself and a ?.
3. DON'T PRESS START AFTER YOU GOT A STARTER POKEMON UNTIL YOU LEFT THE HOUSE!!!!! Some weird thing happens, and you become the old lady that looks like you, it's really hard to explain.
4. After you get your pokemon, and you go back to see gary get his, talking to gary freezes the game.
5. Same as above, but if you talk to Lance he will say something about being a spearow.

Its overall a good game though, that lugia event was mad awesome.

Years
Bug!
Spoiler:

Wow!I am the lady Lolz.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
The female chracter is still Blue in the alpha......

Good Alpha, but why haven't you inserted Marley as the female charater?
I was always hoping Marley is inserted, but the female chracter is the STILL Blue. Also, will you change the boy chracter? I want Lucus to be inserted.

Years
Good Alpha, but why haven't you inserted Marley as the female charater?
I was always hoping Marley is inserted, but the female chracter is the STILL Blue. Also, will you change the boy chracter? I want Lucus to be inserted.

Markley is not in because that she did miss the runing ow... And when i made it thex4 had post the alpha... So i gues you can blame me for that... If i not was that slow...
Ant then i pretty he wont add lucas... Because thethethethe said that he woult it shoult be some on there never had been in another game before...

Bug!
Spoiler:

Wow!I am the lady Lolz.
Which bug? I don't find it in my game? Only if you nickname you pokemon, But hmm then you woult post, because there been said many time "Don't nickname you pokemon"?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Which bug? I don't find it in my game? Only if you nickname you pokemon, But hmm then you woult post, because there been said many time "Don't nickname you pokemon"?

Sebbe, when you get your pokemon, open the menu then go into bag, or pokemon, then get out of it and you will become the old lady.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008
Hey is alpha 2 coming out soon, also anyway you can change main male and female they are over used.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
I know, you noobs are like animals, you get through the alpha, and then instantly ask for another.
Give the guy a break!

Yeah well most of em just join download the betas then never come back.
Bt rude exspecially for games like this and shiny gold where credit should be given.
I havn't heard from thethethethe for a while, when you do read this just wanted to know if you have fixed some of the glitches and where does mr.briney take?? lol.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2012
What is the game originally a hack of? Ive tried patching Fire Red and Ruby but they dont work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back