• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
i finally got my trainer card in my sig..

6v6 friendly anyone? I'm ready when you are

Anyone willing to trade me a gligar with poison heal? :)

I just faced a hydreigon thy some Japanese kid used and it out ran my fastest Pokemon and used night haze or dark haZe. I don't think that it's possible

Last edited:
Years
Since when does sandstorm change accuracy? Sand storm boosts special def for rock/ground types, accuracy sure as heck didnt affect your togekiss (Cough, crap,cough), that swampert runs max speed and spec def (in a sandstorm) so explain that.

Edit: Anyone around for a battle?

It's only Rock types that get the SpD boost.

i finally got my trainer card in my sig..

6v6 friendly anyone? I'm ready when you are

Anyone willing to trade me a gligar with poison heal? :)

I just faced a hydreigon thy some Japanese kid used and it out ran my fastest Pokemon and used night haze or dark haZe. I don't think that it's possible

I'll friendly when you've got a chance.

And sure, I can gift you a F DW Gligar. If you want a specific nature, I ccan do that too, but I'm not IV breeding. xD

Last edited:
Years
GG, Luning! :)

(For records I won 3-0)

You have no idea how much that Scizor drove me up the metaphoric wall. I suppose the good news was that it was casual so I actually had the slot open to bring Victini. :D

Anyways, PM the details of the Gligar when you think you have them or if you want to breed it yourself, just tell me and I'll trade you a F DW Gligar. I have to run for now though.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
GG, Luning! :)

(For records I won 3-0)

You have no idea how much that Scizor drove me up the metaphoric wall. I suppose the good news was that it was casual so I actually had the slot open to bring Victini. :D

Anyways, PM the details of the Gligar when you think you have them or if you want to breed it yourself, just tell me and I'll trade you a F DW Gligar. I have to run for now though.

Yea I only have this team. But we can have another battle. I can use one legendary as well? :)

Years
Yea I only have this team. But we can have another battle. I can use one legendary as well? :)

Use whatever PKMN you want. It's *is* a friendly match. Well, actually I take that back. Don't uber spam me. I don't exactly have solid counters to the good majority of the uber tier (which is why I stalled out Chomp... it was the safest way to do so).

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2012
Anyone up for a battle now, I just finished some work and am ready and willing :)

Hey LadyScathach, can i do a gym battle?

Years
Anyone up for a battle now, I just finished some work and am ready and willing :)

Hey LadyScathach, can i do a gym battle?

Sure. Let me form a team.

This is so much better than my Math HW. xD

ETA: Defended my gym 4-0

GG. Forgot that he had such good spe. Guess that just goes to show you how much I battle those. And you missed like 3500 Rock Slides. :/

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I'm invincible. You can't beat me.

Ok Boris from Goldeneye, lol, I know someone who would disagree,
639.gif

Terrakion "The Boss" Springsteen! Hoo ahh!

Years
All hail the stall Queen! Just jokes lol :cheeky:

Well in that case....

Begone knave! Fetch me my crown! xD

And some interesting information about my country. :P

National Bird: Moltres (SubRoost of course!)
National Symbol: Substitute doll
National Motto: Stall! It's the way of the future!
National Holiday(s): Summer Solstice (otherwise known as the longest day of the year.)
National Songs....

You get my point. xD
(The previous was brought to you by a sense of great tiredness and boredom.)

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Dusclops "The Pimp" Mofo disagrees.

I'm glad I won your badge before Rockafella there came along (Terrakion is still Boss)

Well in that case....

Begone knave! Fetch me my crown! xD

And some interesting information about my country. :P

National Bird: Moltres (SubRoost of course!)
National Symbol: Substitute doll
National Motto: Stall! It's the way of the future!
National Holiday(s): Summer Solstice (otherwise known as the longest day of the year.)
National Songs....

You get my point. xD
(The previous was brought to you by a sense of great tiredness and boredom.)

Long live Stalltopia LMFAO!!

One day I shall feast on Moltress Drumsticks (Already extra crispy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back