• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
i feel very stupid 4 asking this but can some1 plz tell me where i can get dive? plz!!! btw this is an awesome hack 10/10!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
i feel very stupid 4 asking this but can some1 plz tell me where i can get dive? plz!!! btw this is an awesome hack 10/10!

head to TABULI TOWN and go down to the exit at the bottom left, go to the bottom of the next room and go left after that. you'll enter an overheated place, go left and you'll find a house next to a cave. go in the house and ASH will be there and he'll give you dive.
just in case, TABULI TOWN is south of PYRE PATH.
to get to TABULI TOWN, you have to do that LC or RD event in RETAZO CITY.
forgot which team.^^
hope i helped

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
ei djg i have 1 question did you delete muchlax in the game? i cant see munclax in your lastest version :D gudluck to your nexthack :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Munchlax is still in the game, but I forgot where I put it... Hmm... Maybe it's in Thin Forest or Rose Path... I don't know, but I'm sure Munchlax is in one of those 2 locations and thanks. ;)

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
oic :D i guessd i didnt notice that coz ill using repel always :D anywiez congrtz to your hack coz you complete it and added new great events and gudluck to ur next hack hope we can play other d/p pokemon there :D

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hey DJG why does Drifloon have compoundeyes as an ability? Its not a bug type anyway.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wenk, sorry about that... I forgot to edit it's ability. xD
Thanks for the report. ;)

Years
jg you still haven't told me if i could be a tester at your new hack? can't wait to see what's in store for us

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hey DJG another bug: at sea path when u go down the 2nd diving spot form the start of the path from retazo (see pic 1), there would be a strange dive-up spot, a little yellow one, in the underwater to the right of the diving spot (see pic2), where u would dive up onto a cliff lol

Pic 1
pokemonrubydestinygh3.png

Pic 2
pokemonrubydestiny2zr5.png

Oh yeah one more thing, is this already fixed?
Pic 3
pokemonrubydestinyca2.png

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I think I'm gonna rescript the D/P starter event to avoid the nicknaming glitch...

Anywho, version 2 is out...
The D/P pokedex entries aren't edited so far, I'm afraid, or maybe I won't be doing so... :\

Too excited to put my attention on my new hack 100%. So here's the version 2...
Please notify me for any bugs and glitches you all might find. And please notify me if there are bugs still that I forgot to fix (since I'm very forgetful)...

That would be all. Thanks pipz! ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Yup!
Starters from every generation.., Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh. ;)

driger369

Fortitude Creed
Years
Finally! This hack looks almost complete. But it's so hard in the beginning with Treeko. Eh, no matter I'll blast through it. Great hack and good luck on your next one!

Years
Probibly....I don't know about this beta though. I havn't finished the game yet.

@DJG: You sure know how to make a game. :t066:
No, i dont think Guardian of Hell is in it..Cuz i think Guardian of Hell and Guardian of Heaven will have something todo with DJG's new hack, am i right DJG? :p
and also since he is finish with the game -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back