• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
this has come a long way dude, looks good, i remember when this was showcased and i had critisism for this, it looks amazing now, i wish you the best, if ya need more sprites i'll be happy to do some.. :D

darkvoider

Director of Voider BP
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2008
Bug Found

I have found a bug

When your fighting Mesprit in the forest. And you go run and can't go forward. You go forward 1 tile and press A and the colors screw up and the game starts to screw up.

I think the map still makes Mesprit still there but you see you went Run. And i don't think you scripted it to leave the map completly.

I would also recommend you check it with the rest of the Legendary Trio

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Is that bug still in the prefinal release?
I already fixed that bug... :\

*goes check*

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow new special script :D and by the way i cant find munclax in your latest version did you delete it? and is there any another special pokemon script coming? goodluck and more power :D

Years
hey chaos if u can't escape (dun have escape rope nor dig), then u have to resort to cheat (to get an escape rope). Otherwise, ur stuck there forever.

don't know y but i remember posting a reply and i don't see it, this happened the other day too...........well anyways, today i decided to spend some time fixing the mess on my PC, so i tried playing it on the VBA and same problem happened, i tried using a different IPS patcher including using the 6 fresh roms i have and and nothing worked. BTW, i started a new game in beta 4.5, i didn't continue from the older ones.............so ya i'm still stuck rite now and i have the latest pre-final patch, well i guess i'll drop this game for now and play something else on my fone i guess.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
DOES ANYBODY KNIW HOW TO GET REGISTEEL??

In ElectricCave, and please, for further questions, visit the Scrapbox and post your questions in the PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread. Thanks. ;)

don't know y but i remember posting a reply and i don't see it, this happened the other day too...........well anyways, today i decided to spend some time fixing the mess on my PC, so i tried playing it on the VBA and same problem happened, i tried using a different IPS patcher including using the 6 fresh roms i have and and nothing worked. BTW, i started a new game in beta 4.5, i didn't continue from the older ones.............so ya i'm still stuck rite now and i have the latest pre-final patch, well i guess i'll drop this game for now and play something else on my fone i guess.

I honetly think that you are the only one with those problems...
Well, no one around here reported those except you, I'm afraid...

Oh well.., it is your decision, and so I respect it!:D
Thanks for playing the hack anyways...

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
In the Snow Soft City Gym's Accuracy Room the trainer uses Phione. You may want to change that.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yeah.. I already know that, but the problem is, I don't know what's that trainer's name, so if ya don't mind, may I ask for that trainer's name? Thanks.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Actually, I too am trapped. I stated this in my HOF picture post. I tried to make a warp didn't work. TM cheat didn't work either. Does anyone know the code for escape rope in bag?

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
I never thought this would get that far, awesome job! donating ubar:

481202001288.png

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
megiddo (and for anyone stuck or watsoever), the escape rope code:
Spoiler:

Years
(Ontopic)I am having fun with the game Jagold. I am in the place with Old Rod(I forgot the name).
(Offtopic)Oh and I went to the Something Awful Forums.(The website Baro mentioned) and went to the Let's Play! section.
I saw that your hack was being played by someone named Zorak,the guy who played Pokemon Quartz,but he's
playing Beta 3 and not the current one you have.
I think Zorak is kinda cool,
and so are you Jagold.
Well that's all,bye!

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
(Ontopic)I am having fun with the game Jagold. I am in the place with Old Rod(I forgot the name).
(Offtopic)Oh and I went to the Something Awful Forums.(The website Baro mentioned) and went to the Let's Play! section.
I saw that your hack was being played by someone named Zorak,the guy who played Pokemon Quartz,but he's
playing Beta 3 and not the current one you have.
I think Zorak is kinda cool,
and so are you Jagold.
Well that's all,bye!

oh i've seen that forum post...it was quite harsh and critical, but humorous nonetheless (whats with all the "caress" part?)...

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2008
Excuse me can you tell me something?There is a house inside the bug forest right?And inside there got a TV.Do that TV related to the Rotom event like Diamond and Pearl version?If so how to activate it?

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
DJG I hope you add new Eevee Evo Leafia and Gracia in game
and you make Legend Pokemon Gento ingame without Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back