• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Isn't that subjective though? :(
Aren't quite a few of the emblems subjective? I mean, it is up to a staff member to evaluate members and award them with emblems based on whether or not they believe said member fits a certain criteria.

That aside, I really wouldn't mind seeing an emblem awarded to members with creative usernames. :3

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
Hi! I'm posting here because I'm not sure where else to go (and if I should go elsewhere, please point me there!) but a while back, I got third place in the Black and White Legendary Design Contest in Pokémon General, and I was supposed to get an emblem for placing and another for taking part.

... but I've recieved neither (as I can see).

If I've missed something (like if I'm supposed to check a certain box in my options or something) please, tell me, but if those with responsibility just haven't gotten round to it yet, I apologise and will continue to wait. I'm just a little concerned that I haven't recieved them yet.

Thank you. :3
Kon~ ~♪

Presea

True_ai
Years
I believe being on PC for alittle over 5 years qualifies for the PC Veteran emblem. o.o
So may I have that one set?

Atomic Reactor

My join date was july 6th 2007 <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Oh wow, it's been 3 years since you joined? I can't figure out if that feels like no time at all or if it seems like you've been here forever. XD; Congrats.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sorry, Nick. I didn't mean to sound demanding. Thank you though!
I was just kidding, silly.

~wasn't sure how to reply, but wanted to to make sure another staff member didn't give you the emblem again~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back