• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Carbon Version

Like the Side screen system/ How's the game so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilcomon

Best mapper you've ever seen
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
i would like if this come out,
its a bit HOLY

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
First moment I saw Pokemon Carbon, I knew it was going to be good. No. X that. I knew it was going to be perfect! If you need help mapping, spriting, or beta/demo testing, dont hesitate to ask. You're doing great!

Himalama

Ghost and Psychic type addict
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2013
I really love it, but I must complain about the water. The reflections are kinda weird.
Again, I do love it. I want to playyy! xD

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
DUDE! I LOVE IT! If I wasn't so busy all the time, I would ask if you needed help. (Do you? I might come by some time) I love the surf, and REALLY the night. Yah, it seems a bit weird with purple, but still, VERY GOOD.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Congrats on graduating FMP. This game is looking really nice. :) We've all been there during Game Development though, and I'm going through it right now. Sadly, I have two more years before I graduate from HS. :/

Hey man, I'm real sorry for getting to this so late lol. Thank you and Yeah, It's finally over though and don't worry, those 2 years will pass on quick ha ha.

Congrats on the graduation. :P Merger, eh? I remember another fangame mentioning cameos of Coal & Cyan, but I can't remember which game it was........

Ha ha Yep, It's officially gone underway last week ;) Hmmmm...I don't remember either lol.

What system would it be for?

The computer.

that look pretty PRETTY AWESOME !!!!!

Thank you very much.

hmm...well FMP im impressed man, its been a while since ive been on here and the update to your game looks well designed from even further then when i played that demo before. the graphics are a definite favorite for me. and it seems like youve come up with a few more nice ideas. Anyways can't wait to see what youve been doing once you release it.
Also, getting ready for graduation huh? hehe i just graduated about a week ago. it feels so good to get out of high school but now im stuck looking for a summer job XD. well anyways good luck w/ it an catch ya later.

Ha ha Hey man, Sorry for the late reply too -_- I haven't been on too much lately. It really does feel good to be out ha ha. I can't wait to show everyone the new Pokemon game we've come up with. I've been looking for a Summer job too. It's hard in this small city though.

Can you make a fakedex, I want to see all of the new fakemon you made

I will eventually.

It's looking good Mr Monkey Pirate... I definitely miss chatting you up on Carbon... i'm gonna send you something in a little bit that will bring back some major nostalgia! Lol... I remember when I joined the team one of my stipulations was that this wouldn't be a dud... and you're holding true to it. I only regret that i'm no longer able to contribute :(

I'll give you a waillord load of moral support though ^^

It's looking great! I can't wait! (BTW, you have a final date on it yet?)

Lol Thanks man, yeah. If you still have whatever it is, I'd love to see it lol.

I think this has some potential. But there are a couple things I want to point out. First, the side screen takes away from the main action,and second, the Fakemon are not described at all in the first post.
Other then that, it looks good.

Thank you and Hmm, really? I don't see how but that could be a good point. The Fakemon haven't been described because they've gone under final revision concept wise. I'll probably show new Sugimori art based on them when I get more drawn up.

Looks fantastic. I can't wait to play this, keep us posted!

Thank you very much.

i would like if this come out,
its a bit HOLY

lol Glad you think so, thank you.

Wow! This game looks really nice and the graphics look stunning! Great job with this game.

Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

It's a great game. How did you make a side Screen?

Thank you and It was scripted.

This looks really cool. I will play this when it comes out

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it.

is this a ROM hack of a DS game?

This is the Game Development section, not the ROM Hack section. This is a game, made from scratch in RPG Maker XP.

Thank you.

oh, so when it's finished will it play on an emulator?

No, it'll be an exe, not a rom. Like your average computer game.

Thanks.. again lol.

First moment I saw Pokemon Carbon, I knew it was going to be good. No. X that. I knew it was going to be perfect! If you need help mapping, spriting, or beta/demo testing, dont hesitate to ask. You're doing great!

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it and I will.

I really love it, but I must complain about the water. The reflections are kinda weird.
Again, I do love it. I want to playyy! xD

Ha ha yeah I was talking about that in a previous post I made, I tend to fix it. Not in Carbon but in the new Game.

DUDE! I LOVE IT! If I wasn't so busy all the time, I would ask if you needed help. (Do you? I might come by some time) I love the surf, and REALLY the night. Yah, it seems a bit weird with purple, but still, VERY GOOD.

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it. At the moment no help is needed ha ha. Like I said though, thank you ;)

Hmmm...Alright, so if you have or haven't noticed, I haven't been on PC too much at all lately. In truth the most part, I've lost my motivation to work on Games, not because of the lack of games, but because most of the people I grew up with on here for the past 4 years have been busy with life or moved on to something else. To me PC doesn't have the same effect as it did a while back. So to say it simply, I won't be on PC much anymore. If at all I'd probably be on once a month. In terms of the New Pokemon game and Digimon World Alpha, If possible, I'll have Ryu post the updates for DWA and for the new Pokemon game hopefully my partner will be able to update on it's progress. I'm sorry everyone, but if you're ever interested in keeping up with me or anything, you can reach me on MSN since I'm on almost daily. My email is [email protected]. By the way, don't add me trying to ask me about scripting I can do it but I'm not a genius at it so I probably won't answer any questions about it or making graphics.

Peace Everyone.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Well If something happens, can you send me a copy of the project file so I could tinker with it?

I just dont like seeing good thing die out. D:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Flood!

How's it going buddy? Haven't been on in a while im makin my comeback today.
What's the update with Carbon you still goin or what? (obivously haven't read through all the posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back