• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Banned cuz if your planning on ramming me then you gotta catch me and you got a 0% chance you got a -10% of catching the Saleen S7.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
banned because you still think you can beat me, I race for a living and have over 50 top end cars fully customized

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Banned cuz I don't play need 4 speed a lot. Why would I play need for speed when I have a raceable car of my own? Not that I race with it cuz I'm in a cop infested city lol.

Argenta

Soul
Years
banned cuz this is both of you real car

Novelty-Toys-Intellectual-Toy-Phone-Funny-Learning-Toys-for-Baby-Kids-Fantastic-Barrows-Music-Car-Phone-Luxurious-Toys-Telephone-MZC95907-.jpg

Gotta love the wheel

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
banned for thinking i wouldn't notice "a lot" and worrying about cops, bro u got a evo and by the way ur talking its fully customized under the hood how they gonna keep up #live a little

Edit: @riko, banned for posting be4 me

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Lol, I never claimed I have an Evo, my best friends cousin let me drive his Evo once (idk why cuz if I had one nobody would drive it but me).

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Right now I have a black 01 Acura Integra GS-R. It's not the fastest but I'm gettin an 05 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo when I trade this one in.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
I wouldn't quite consider that raceable, but you could always push it across the finish line

05's aren't too bad though

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
It's not stock nor does it have stock rims. I'm not gonna put too much into it cuz it's not worth it but once I get my Evo, then I can do what I want.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
The Acura Integra just doesn't have the top end you need to be considered a serious racer ... It's not terrible, but its not going to get you any serious credit on the streets either.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Banned because my Mitsubishi Lancer Evo would dominate the roads. However, it'd probably be dirt roads. Mine is stocked for rally races.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I know that's why I'm not puttin anything more in it. I already got new exhaust headers, turbo, cold air, and that's pretty much it. I haven't topped it out yet but I want to. With the traffic in town I got the car to about 125 when I looked at it. It can go faster I'm sure but Im gonna get an Evo eventually. I just don't know when. I'd rather have an older model cuz the makers make the newer ones top out at 155 for some reason when an older model can out run that stock. My friends cousin got his 04 I think its an 04 up to 177 and that was pushin top speed. He thinks it could of went about 184 to 186.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back